CHAPTER 38

As rose and the kids stayed at my house the days seemed to fly by at a speed that was going way to fast for me. Thankfully I didn't have to work  but I was only required to work out and stay active which was expected.

Until I was to told to do a small interview which I did yesterday. I left early in the morning and was only gone for about 3 hours and by the time I came back home Scarlett was cooking something up in the kitchen with little cosmo balanced on her hip. 

As rose entertained her self with a couple of dolls in the living room. I greeted her with a small hug and a smile before I made my way over to grinning cosmo. Even tho cosmo is still a baby me and Scarlett make sure we don't kiss in-front of him. Or act overly touchy around the kids something that we have been a lot recently.

I just like being around her

We have been trying to keep our relationship or whatever this is just as just close friends to rose. Because from what I've seen over the week rose is a very observant and very smart little girl for her age. So it's probably for the best unless we want her asking questions we don't have answers for yet.

Coming home to a house of people I care about  giggling, laughing and smiling instead of a big empty house brings a warmth to my heart.

Over the days me and Scarlett would have a little routine. That consisted of us cooking breakfast lunch and dinner together. Then we would spend time with the kids which would be us watching a kids movie together in which I never complain.

Or it would be us playing soccer in my back yard with the new goalie post thingies that came with  the soccer nets that I bought and set up for rose. Something she was very excited about and  I in return heard lots of excited squealing, thank yous, a hug and even a kiss on  the cheek that right there made me smile hugely. Sighing happily and proud that I have once again brought a smile to her face.

We would Sometimes go on little walks around the neighborhood with cosmo in the stroller. Mostly when Scarlett felt as if she  needed some fresh air and needed to do some light exercise.

Thank fully we could walk around the neighborhood freely without having to worry or watching our backs.  Afraid of  being spotted by any sneaky paparazzi hiding in the bushes which will result in rumors lots sparking. Since I live in a very secluded area with security we have nothing to worry about.

Since the news has recently hit the media that Scarlett has filed for a divorce making every one freak out since they were all under the impression that she and him where In a happy and loving marriage. If only they knew.

So the last thing that I want to do is be the reason to put more stress on her shoulders. When she has already had more then enough to worry about. So thats why I make it my personal job to help out with the kids as much as I can, not like mind anyways I love her kids.

So currently me and rose are walking hand in hand into a small local ice cream shop. After I had told Scarlett that I need to head out and run some quick errands rose over heard me talking and begged to come with me. After minutes of rose begging to come with me.

Scarlett finally folded when I told her that it was ok she wouldn't be a bother and I would watch her. So that leads us to where we are right now walking to the door. Knowing damn well that rose isn't supposed to be have anything sweet before she eats because that makes her super hyper.

I went against the rule after we passed by the shop and rose ended up seeing it and begged to go. She gave me her famous cute pout and I just couldn't say no so what, mini Scarlett wants she gets. " hi welcome in" greets an older woman with a big friendly smile.