||How it started~Part 2||

I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED A NEW CHAP IN SO LONG- i kinda forgot about this book for a bit lmao- anyway back to the story people B)

|Friday Septemer 5th 1987|

Jack's POV

I wake up to the beeping sound of my alarm.. but it felt off. It didn't feel like the usual clock i heard that went off in my face at exactly 6AM. Instead it was this non realistic voice that was mimicking the alarm i once heard just only yesterday.

"the fu-" 

"Morning sportsy!"

"wh- WHAT THE HELL"

"i know what you're going to say.." I see a tall purple man right in my face, after a moment of focusing my eyes it was dave. dave the aubergine man. "how did you-?" I didn't even wanna ask why this man was in my house and potentially murder me.

"sorry old sport, i was just really REALLY excited to hang out with you and see you.. so i broke into you're house!"

"y'know what. I don't even bother at this point. also, why are you wet?"

"Oh! uh yeah.. i hope you don't mind if i used your shower, sportsy"

"..."

I'm so done right now. I just get up from my once made and tidy bed, head over to my navy blueish drawer, pick out my usual work clothing, and head straight to the bathroom. I'm surprised dave actually cleaned up all the towels and put them back on their rack instead of just leaving them on the ground.

After a good 5 minutes i head outta the bathroom, fully dressed and pretty much ready to go. I notice dave staring at a couple pictures of me

and Dee

Dee went missing a while back ago and i never saw her again. I look down at the ground for a moment to just listen. Listening on how quiet it was, listening on how dee, my sister, is gone, and might never come back again. She's probably dead. Their's no saving her. and she will never come back, never will come back to hug me, never will come back to say goodbye, and never will come back to tell me i love you brother.

Dave finally notices me. He perks his head up and stares at me. " you.. alright, sportsy?" I just stay quiet. I'm not crying, but i'm really upset. upset at myself that i couldn't be with her in time before she was missing.

"uh.. if you don't mind me asking.. who's the kiddo in this picture?"

"uh.. it's my sister.."

"oh- i honestly didn't know you had one! how old is she?"

"Umm she was 5.."

"was?"

"shes- uh- shes missing.."

"o- oh.."

Dave looks down as well. I brush it off though, we have to get to work, not sobbing over dee.

"cmon aubergine man- we have to get to work."

"uh.. yeah- ok.."

Dave sets the framed picture carefully down on the nightstand next to the annoying ass alarm clock, gets up from sitting on my bed, and follows me outside to the car.

here we go.