𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

~

*two month later*

"Can I go to a party after school, dad?" Dylan leant on the back of the couch as pat flicked through a hockey magazine. Pat looked up at her,"if you want" he shrugged. She smiled weakly, "thank youuuu" she practically jumped on him, suffocating the life out of him. He groaned but let out a small laugh and wrapped one arm around her, "just don't drink, alright? You know that alcohol affects your medication" he rubbed her arm. She nodded, "I know..." and sighed. He nodded back, "go on, get to school then" he smiled and nudged her off the couch. She laughed and picked up her school bag, which already had a dress in for the party later, and made her way out of the apartment before heading towards the elevator. She couldn't be bothered with the 22 flights of stairs below her.

~

                "You look like Megan fox" Macie smirked through her mirror as Dylan straightened her dress out, "really?" She gasped sarcastically, "it's almost as if my brothers don't already tell me that every day" she laughed slightly.  Macie laughed too, "well it's a compliment, if nothing else" she shrugged.  Dylan smiled, "indeed" she hummed and smiled back.  The pair got changed rather quickly since it was already 7:30 and they were late, but oh well, they won't have missed much.  They made their way outside and headed along the path so they could start their trek to the house they were going to, it was about 10 minutes away from macies house but thankfully they had converse high tops on and not heels.

                    After walking for around 3-4 minutes, Dylan stopped dead in her tracks, Macie didn't even notice until she stopped rambling on about her English teacher, "dyl?" She laughed nervously.  Dylan had gone blank yet Macie knew what was occurring; another seizure... The girl stepped towards the brunette and placed her hand on her shoulder, "dyyyylannnnn" she dragged out.  Still nothing.  The girl sighed but checked the time on her watch.  Jay and Will had already taught her about how to look out for Dylan when this happen, time it and make sure Dylan's still talking afterwards.  After about a minute, Macie began to worry, "Dylan?" She shook her friend slightly. 

                    Dylan looked into her friends eyes, "uh what?" She shook her head and continued walking.  Macie nodded, "you went vacant again" she sighed sadly and walked alongside her friend.  Dylan nodded, "for how long?" She rubbed her arm, feeling a little embarrassed like always.  Macie checked her watch, "one minute 12 seconds, it was a pretty long one. Right?" She nodded.  Dylan rubbed the back of her neck, "I'm sure it's nothing" she smiled weakly.  Macie smiled sadly, "you've had a lot of seizures today, is that normal?" She enquired.  Dylan shrugged, "probably" she smiled and shook it off.  She hates these damn seizures, if it isn't affecting her school work it's affecting her friends...

                 When they arrived, Dylan could feel the older boys staring at them both hungrily and awkwardly, "hey" max waved them over to where they were stood.  Dylan sighed and accepted a red beer cup, "where's the kitchen?" She looked around, "I'll take you" Lucas huffed and stood up.  He smiled at her as he walked past so Dylan rolled her eyes, he's the biggest manslut around but he's funny, "you're pouring the drink out? Are you a psychopath?" He huffed when he saw Dylan filling the cup up with water.  She pulled a face, "unless you want me having seizures all night, I suggest you let me drink my water" she stuck her tongue out.  He nodded understandably, her seizures are something they don't joke about in their group, because they're scary at times.

                The pair joined the group again as they sat down on the tiny couch, it's a miracle all 8 of them could actually fit on it but they did, even if it was a tight squeeze.  They laughed and joked about how creepy some of the older people were being, but they were comfortable enough, after all they do go to parties all the time, although Dylan never drinks. Both herself and her dad don't tell Will or jay about these parties because they'd flip, but after all, they're not her parents so they shouldn't exactly care as much as they do. As the night went on, the place got busier and busier, good job it's a fairly big house...