𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

~

*one year later*

        "Are you ready?" Natalie carefully flicked Dylan's hair over her shoulder.  Dylan looked up and smiled, "mmhmm" she nodded.  Before either of them could say anything, Dylan ran over to hailey and enveloped her into a huge hug as the organ began playing from inside the church, "I love you so much" she let out a shaky breath.  Hailey smiled, "I love you too baby girl" she smiled as Stella handed her a bouquet of flowers whilst Kim straightened her wedding dress out.  Dylan wiped a happy tear away as she took her place behind hailey.

                  Jay and hailey decided to let Dylan pick the song to which hailey would walk down the aisle to, given that she had begged for weeks, and it's safe to say that they weren't disappointed when hailey entered the church... a slowed version of bundle of joy, from the film inside out began playing.  Jay smiled proudly as he saw Dylan following right behind the love of his life.  After years of uncertainty, it's safe to say the family is as strong as ever.  Will smiled from beside his brother, "she did us proud" he whispered to jay.  Jay let out a small chuckle as he wiped his tears of joy away, the best day of his life...

                 A few minutes later, "you may kiss the bride..." the man announced.  Dylan had happy tears strolling down her face as the pair finally sealed their marriage, "I pronounce you, husband and wife..." the man smiled as cheers erupted from the sea of wedding guests.  Dylan smiled as jay shot her a proud wink, she watched as her brother lead hailey down the aisle.  Because of her brothers, she knows how she deserves to be treated in life...

               Just because she endured things that branched from a poison tree, doesn't mean she needs to follow it's roots.  She is her own person, not what she has gone through...

*cute short chapter to end my story. As always, I thank you for reading my story and giving it a chance. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you're all well! <3*