14

𝐘𝐔𝐾𝑨𝑹𝐈 𝐾𝐸𝐘𝑨𝑁𝑻𝑨

I woke up in the cold abyss of the empty bed. Sitting up i noticed Xuri was missing. It kind of bothered me and i slowly grew upset. Why does he always leave without saying goodbye? was this a strong habit of his? If so i needed to change that and very soon.

Reaching over to grab my phone to check the time, i noticed a text notification on the lock screen that read "Hubby💗". My heart stopped as i pressed it

Hubby💗~

Sorry for leaving without a word. But i had some business to tend to. Ochi will bring you breakfast. Please explore the springs and enjoy yourself. I'll be back after lunch. :)

I smiled happily at his text but i didn't know how to reply so i decided on just sending him back a simple heart. Either way he'd know i read his message. "💗"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Xuri Hope♥

I smiled down at my phone before locking it. My good friend and family business partner patted my shoulder. 

Joon- Oh!? does my xuri have a new lover???????

He cheesed making fun of me like always.

me and joe also grew up together, He and his brothers were good friends of mine and Yulus.

"Mind yours joon, we have to finish going over this proposal" 

He chuckled 

Joon- Relax, im just happy to see my good friend finally move on from..

I gave him a stern look, letting him know it wasn't okay to say her name nor bring her up. The truth is i'm still in love with her. Although that was was fading fairly quickly i couldn't ignore the little feelings i still had left for her.

Joon- Anyways, whats her name?

"Yukari"

I said simply while looking over some papers. He frowned placing his hand on his chin while looking up.

Joon- Hmm.... where have i heard that name before... oh wait!? didn't you sign a contract with someone of similar name?

he asked looking my way concerned

"I wish i signed one for you to shut up"

Joon- yea yea..... i remember it was that keyanta girl. That was almost 4 years ago, as i can recall. What are you doing talking to her?? I remember you not being very fond of her. Nor the contract actually. 

I huffed annoyed with where this conversation was going

" Yes i recall, we've teamed up for the time being. Our families think it's the right thing to do in light of my current situation."

Joon- Hmm.... that doesn't seem fair? Did you even agree to something like this? Surely she never had a choice from the start. She holds the keyanta name. You should be careful actually. Lord knows she's destined to turn out just like her bimbo mother. Rumors spread fast you know.?

I slammed the papers down upset. He had no right to speak on yuki. He no literally nothing of her. 

"for your information she is a lovely, wholesome girl"

Joon sat back in his chair staring at me

Joon- Don't tell me you've fallen for her already? You've been a single man all of what? 4 weeks!?

"How i feel about Yukari is non of your concern, Just know that my family secrets will be safe and the Hope name and company will remain in social status."

He lifted his hands up into the air

Joon- Fine..... fine! im just saying if she really is a lovely person like you say she is, should you really be using her like this??? You're  not ready to be in another relationship yet. Its pretty obvious and if she gets wrapped up with you emotionally it'll ruin her in the long run.

He said going back to looking over his papers. I huffed checking the time... I wish this day would be over already.

What he said may have some truth to it but..... is this really using her??? she didn't necessarily agree but the way i see it we've in a way helped her out of what i could only assume is a terrible living situation back at her estate. There is no telling what she has been thru there. and at least with living with me i know she's being treated fairly and gets to enjoy things she hasn't her whole life even if they are as simple as having a phone for the first time.

am i really being selfish??? this arrange can't be all bad right? She does benefit from this in some shape or form at least??

    𝐘𝐔𝐾𝑨𝑹𝐈 𝐾𝐸𝐘𝑨𝑁𝑻𝑨

I sat looking out at the sky. I had found a lovely pond here at the springs and i was so in love with the scenery i had taken tones of pictures . I even sent some to yulus who was telling me the name of different species i saw leaving in the pond.

"Ohh those flowers are so pretty!!"

I bent down close to the edge of the pond taking more pictures. I could make a crap book once i get back to the Hope estate.

I sat smiling down at my camera. Even though i'm happy now.... I can't help be tell myself this moment wont last forever... when I go home everything will go back to how it was before. Shit the estate i'll return isn't even my home..... I feel like an alien anywhere.

Will I ever really be happy?? i'm starting to think life just likes to laugh in my face every time I get my hopes up.