20

𝐘𝐔𝐾𝑨𝑹𝐈 𝐾𝐸𝐘𝑨𝑁𝑻𝑨

I spent all of yesterday in my room and tomorrow is the day of the big gathering... many families of  Prestige status will be there. It like a big ball where you socialize with other wealthy families. Form bonds. make new friends or partners for business deals.

I've been dreading the day honestly.

I'll have to put on a show and act like i'm in the happiest relationship in the world. when in reality my life sucks. And i'm in one of the most shittiest positions on the planet. 

Getting out of bed there was a knock on my door

"Yes"

Ochi- please get ready for breakfast Ms.Yuki you have a long day ahead of you.

i yawned

"Okay"

I knew i had a dress fitting for tomorrow and i was just dreading it. I hated these top of outings.. i was always forced to go to them by my dad. A part of me knew those creepy men from some of his meetings would be there and that bothered me. 

Then i had Kutaro and the boy of that insane family to worry about. There was a lot i'd have to keep on my radar to make sure i don't get dragged into any un wanted drama while there. Hopefully Xuri sticks close to his family.. maybe if we are together as a whole. like a collective group people wouldn't bother me.

Speaking of Xuri apparently he's back. It is my understanding that he returned the day i visited my family's estate. I had came straight to my chamber after arriving here so i didn't get to see him. That and i stayed in my room all day yesterday. I'm sure every things the exact same tho. I don't really know why i'm tripping. He'll probably barely notice me like before so i wont put too much thought into it. 

Walking out of my chamber after getting ready i go into the dinning room and silently greet everyone. They all seemed to have arrived before me and was sitting quietly.

His mom waved and smiled at me and i gave her a tight lipped smile.

Yulu- RIRI!!!

he yelled 

"Hi"

i said before sitting down and looking at the food on my plate.

Mom- Sooo... tomorrows the big day are you ready Yuki?

i nodded not looking up from my plate... thinking about Tomorrow made me want to throw up... her and yulus began talking but i tuned everyone out and played around with the food on my plate.... I was sort of in a trance.

HEY!

I jumped at the sound of someone raising their voice.. looking up Xuri was staring at me strangely

"Huh?"

Xuri- Ochi has been trying to get your attention for the past two minutes.

I looked to my other side to see ochi giving me a polite smile

Ochi- The car is here to take you and Ms.Hope to your fitting.

I stood up quickly.

"oh.. yes. Uhhh oka"

i turned on my heels and followed Ms.Hope out of the room...

well here goes nothing..