thunderclan

Leader: Bluestar-blue gray she-cat, tinged with a silver around her muzzle.

Deputy: Lionheart-magnificent golden tabby tom with thick fur like a lion's mane.

Apprentice: Graypaw

Medicine Cat(s): Spottedleaf-beautiful dark tortoiseshell she-cat with a distinctive dappled coat.

Apprentice: Owlpaw

Warriors: Tigerclaw-big dark brown tabby tom with unusually long front claws.

Apprentice: Ravenpaw

Whitestorm-big white tom

Apprentice: Sandpaw

Darkstripe-sleek black-and-gray tabby tom.

Longtail-pale tabby tom with dark black stripes.

Apprentice: Dustpaw

Runningwind-swift tabby tom.

Willowpelt-very pale gray she-cat with unusual blue eyes.

Mousefur-small dusky brown she-cat.

Apprentices: Owlpaw-brown she-cat with darker brown stripes and green eyes.

Dustpaw-dark brown tabby tom.

Graypaw-long haired solid gray tom.

Ravenpaw-small, skinny black tom with a tiny white dash on his chest, and white-tipped tail.

Sandpaw-pale ginger she-cat.

Firepaw-handsome ginger tom.

Queens: Frostfur-beautiful white coat with blue eyes. Mother to Brackenkit(Golden-brown tabby tom with amber eyes.), Cinderkit(small, smoky dark gray she-kit), Brightkit(white she-kit with ginger patches and blue eyes), and Thronkit(golden-brown tabby tom)

Brindleface-pale gray tabby she-cat. Mother to Ashkit(pale gray tom with darker flecks) and Fernkit(pale gray she-kit with darker flecks)

Goldenflower-pale ginger she-cat. Mother to Swiftkit(small black-and-white tom with pale amber eyes)

Speckletail-pale ginger tabby she-cat, and the oldest nursery queen. Expecting kit(s).

Elders: Halftail-big dark brown tom with part of his tail missing.

Smallear-gray tom with very small ears. The oldest tom in Thunderclan.

Patchpelt-small black-and-white tom.

One-eye-pale gray she-cat, the oldest she-cat in Thunderclan. Virtually blind and deaf.

Dappletail-once pretty tortoiseshell she-cat with a lovely dappled coat.