00.3

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

New Story

"Someone sent me a playlist meant for their girlfriend on accident

"Someone sent me a playlist meant for their girlfriend on accident... new favorite car playlist. "

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

Louis

Rowan
Hey, I just wanted to say that I listened to the playlist you accidentally sent me and just wanted to tell you again that it's really good.

Rowan
And I also wanted to ask how it went with her but I didn't want to be too upfront with the nosiness.

Rowan
You don't have to answer, never mind.

Louis
Hey Rowan. It's fine, I don't mind you asking. Im kinda glad that you texted.

Louis
You know so that the only time we ever talk isn't a mistake. I didn't want to bother you anymore then I already had.

Rowan
Sending me a playlist of awesome songs, that I totally haven't listened to on repeat in my car, is not bothersome.

Louis
Glad to know I could provide you with good tunes (:

Louis
To answer your other question, she didn't really like it.

Rowan
What, how do you know. I'm sure she did like it. She'd have to be crazy not too.

Louis
Well, she wasn't exactly chuffed with it.

Rowan
pardon?

Rowan
Chuffed?

Louis
Sorry, happy with it. I forgot your number is an american number.

Rowan
and yours isn't?

Louis
...

Rowan
OH MY... YOUR BRITISH

Louis
Yes, i am.

Rowan
How the hell did you mix up my number with your girlfriends then?

Louis
She's american, thats one of the reasons that she asked me to make her a playlist, so "we could have something to think about each other with". But I guess I wasn't thinking of her enough when I was making the playlist because she said it's not her taste. But in my defense I was knackered(sleepy) when I made it.

Rowan
It was still a sweet thing to do for her and i'm sure she appreciated that.

Louis
I suppose you're correct.

Rowan
I usually am...

Rowan
And did you really add what knackered meant in parenthesis for me.

Louis
Of course, I would want you to be confused, and i heard americans usually are.

Rowan
I'm going to ignore the last part, but, thank you.

Louis
Anytime.

Rowan
Well, I should get going to bed. Talk
another time maybe?

Louis
Definitely, goodnight Rowan.

Rowan
Gn Louis.

➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬➫➬

A/n
Hello. Good morning/afternoon/night to you all. It's been awhile since I post the last chapter and. I think my writing has gotten better, so I might go back and edit the last chapter again. But I got really unmotivated for a while, and I'm just starting to feel more motivated so I'm going to try to write more. I also am trying to get a better schedule for everything and writing is definitely good mg to take a part of the schedule. So I will try to have better regular updates. Any who, I hope you like this chapter and that you all are doing well.

COVID Doesn't take part of the the story. We all need a escape from that.

Do you all want longer chapters or shorter ones?

Is the format okay for ya'll?

I took down the playlist but I will post one to the story soon for you guys if you want.

Hows your life?