Chapter 22

Rachael's POV
--------------------

I woke up wrapped in Embry's arms. I wigged out of his embrace carefully so I didn't wake him up. I used the bathroom and got in the shower.

While I showered a cool breeze hit me.

I turned and saw Embry, in the shower with me.

"Embry!!" I shrieked.
"What?"
"What are you doing!"
"Showering with you... You know to conserve water" he winked.
"Embry, really! "
"Yep" he said and took the shampoo and started to wash my hair.

After the shower me and Embry got dressed and went to the dinner in town for some breakfast.

"So what do you want to do today babe? " Embry asked.
"Hmm, I don't know. Wanna see a movie? "
"Sure!"

I let Embry pick the movie, and safely he picked a cheesy horror movie. But some parts will still scary so I did jump and hide my face in Embry's chest, which caused him to laugh.

After the movie me and Embry went back to our house.

As soon as the front door was closed Embry pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me.

He lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom, when we got there he laid me on the bed and began kissing me again.

Soon our clothes were thrown all over the room and we were under the covers. If you get what I mean. 😉

___________________________

Authors note: I am so sorry this has taken me so long and that it is so short. Plz forgive me! I'm gonna write the next couple of chapter before I publish them, I'm not sure how long it will take but if it takes longer than a week please push me to get it done lol.
Comment
Vote
Thx:)