Chapter 11

Rachael's POV
------------------

When I looked down I saw paws. My wolf form whimpered and embry looked like he was about to cry. When I looked into his eyes I knew I had imprinted back on him.

I whimpered more when I saw how close to tears he was because he could help me. My brother phased to help me phase back. Emily brought clothes out doni could put them on.

"Thanks." I said to her after I had my clothes on.
"No problem." she smiled.

Embry ran to me and pulled me into his arms when I came out of the woods with my clothes on.

"I'm sorry you had to go threw that" embry whispered.
"It's okay" I told him.
" No it's not I should have stayed I should have prevented this. "
"Embry it's not your fault don't tear yourself up about it. "
He reluctantly agreed.

Embry's POV
-------------------

Over the past few weeks me and Rachael didn't get to spend a lot of time together. With my mom grounding me and me only being able to sneak out for patrol which Sam never paired us up on it was really taking its toll on me. I knew it was taking a toll on Rachael too because I could see it in Sam's thoughts when we are in patrol.

Our 1 month anniversary was coming up and I wanted to do something nice for her but I could come up with anything. For me just being with her would be enough but I wanted to something special for her.

I spent the next week coming up with ideas for our anniversary. My mom said she would unground me for the weekend so I could be with her and Sam said we wouldn't have patrol that day or night. So now it was just coming up with the perfect one.

I finally came up with an idea. Not just and idea a great idea. I just had to set it up and hope Rachael will love it.

*Rachael POV *
----------------------

It's been weeks since I've seen embry I really miss him. I don't know how much longer I can take of not seeing him.

Maybe I can't be with him anymore.
___________________________

Authors note: sorry it's kinda late and short.
So what do you guys think Embry's idea is!!
Will Rachael break up with embry or stay with him.
Comment
Review
Thx:)