|43|

Wooyoung
The next day I tried to calm down. But the fact that San was Lucifer himself freaked me out. I didn't know how to handle the situation.

"You look beautiful" San said and kissed my neck softly. I moaned quietly which made San grin.

"You look stressed...I still think you hide something from me" San said worriedly whereupon he grabbed my hips in order to hold me.

"S-San stop this" I only stuttered. He looked even more worried. "Wooyoung love...please tell me what's wrong" San begged me.

"Y-You lied to me" I said with tears in my eyes. San's jaw dropped. "What do you mean baby?" He asked me.

"J-Just...never mind" I said and wanted to walk away but San held my wrist. "Tell me, now. We're married Wooyoung. Please tell me everything that bothers you" he said solemnly.

I sighted.

"You didn't tell me that you're not a demon anymore" I finally said. San's eyes got big. "How do you know?" He asked me.

"Someone told me last night. He said you'd take me with you and that I need to flee before you'll take me with you" I answered his question.

"Wooyoung..I am so sorry I didn't told you that I am not a demon anymore. But I didn't want to scare you" San explained himself.

I didn't know what to think. Actually I was a little scared of the power he had.

"Wooyoung I love you. I love you so much please forgive me for not letting you know" he said emotionally.

I sighted. "And where do you want to bring me?" I asked him. "Nowhere"

I sighted. I didn't know if I was able to believe him. I was in love with Satan. It was crazy enough for me.

"I need some time" I said and went outside in order to get some fresh air. "Please..." I heard San say.

I went to the beach that looked peaceful to me. I needed time to think eve though I missed San's touch. We never fought. It felt weird to stay away from him.

I sighted again and looked at the waves. The water looked beautiful today and I had the strong desire to go into the water but I didn't do it.

"San.." I just mumbled even though he was just a few steps away from me. I needed him.