Your high school crush gets drunk (Chan)

You were so excited that your cousin was getting married! Actually, you were excited that there would be parties. You were really looking forward to the parties more than the wedding because you recently became old enough to drink alcohol. Once the wedding was over you were really excited and went inside for the after-party and sat down at the bar.

 Once the wedding was over you were really excited and went inside for the after-party and sat down at the bar

(Adding a picture so that it helps with imagining)

You started drinking and you were enjoying the alcohol go down your throat. You then heard a voice, "Excuse me. Are you Y/n?" You recognized this voice but you thought that there was no way he would be here and turned your head to confirm it for yourself. You were shocked to see your high school crush Chan. He looked like he was waiting for a reply so you quickly said, "Yes I am Y/n, you're Chan, right?" He sat down next to you and you guys started drinking together. The more you talked, the more you realized that you didn't entirely move on from him.

There was a small silence and to break it you had no words so you blurted out, "I need to use the ladies room." and left to the restroom. You were overwhelmed with the exact same feelings you had for him when you were in high school. You liked him so much that you would go to his class with the excuse of meeting your friend and always ended up looking at him the whole time. You thought that you would never be able to see him again. Well, you didn't even know that he knew you so him recognizing you itself was a big shock to you.

You had this sweet candy that you always carry around in your purse and calmed down and went back to where you both sat. He looked drunk, he already was drunk when you left for the restroom, but he looked more drunk now. His face was so red and he kept smiling like a child who got a lollipop. You went and sat next to him and asked, "Chan. Are you okay? Are you fine? Do you feel cold?" He replied smiling, "I am totally fine but I want to get out of here. Will you come along with me?"

You couldn't believe what was going on so you couldn't get words to come out of your mouth. You nodded and he grabbed you by your wrist and took you to his car in the parking lot. You both sat inside and you were finally able to speak so you asked him, "What are you doing in this party? I didn't expect that I'd meet you here." He looked like he couldn't understand anything but he replied in a whisper that ran a chill down your spine, "I came here with my friend who is a cousin of the bridegroom."

"Oh, is that so. Well, I'm glad we met." You said with a light blush on your face. You gave him some water and the hangover pills that you bought before the party thinking that you would be very drunk. "I'm so happy that I met you. I had always wanted to tell you something but didn't have the courage to because we hadn't talked properly before." You thought that you had to say something but didn't know what to say. After a minute or two he spoke again, "But I regretted not telling you how I felt. No-no! How I feel. There has been no change in my feelings... or maybe there has been a change. My feelings for you have grown stronger."

There was an awkward silence and you broke it because you had so many questions going on in your mind. "What feelings are you talking about? I was surprised by the fact that you knew me and you are saying you have feelings for me, and that too from long before?" You didn't know whether it was the hangover pills or your question but he seemed to have sobered up. You could see his fool-like smile vanish and his eyes getting serious.

He pulled you close by your waist and your faces were separated by only a few centimeters. He was so close that you could feel his breath on your cheeks. "C- Chan I think you're t- too close.. let go of me and talk." You said as you couldn't handle it anymore, your heart was beating like crazy and his breath on your cheeks made your face redder than cinnabar. He placed his finger on your lips and said, "Let me do the talking for a while now."

"You see Y/n, I have liked you ever since the end of the second year of high school. You would come to my class everyday to see your friend and I looked at you all the time, but when you caught me looking at you I would turn away out of embarrassment. I really liked you since then, I couldn't even gather the courage to talk to you. You remember, the only time we talked was when you wanted to give your friend a surprise on her birthday and you wanted a few of us from my class to help you decorate? I went crazy when you talked to me. So basically what I'm trying to say is that I love you. Do you like me too? Or do you need some time to think?" He caught his breath as he said all that in one go.

You couldn't believe what he said. To see if this was real or not you just pinched your hand, you felt pain. He covered his face in embarrassment and you took his hands into yours and said, "I really can't believe all this is happening, you know? I have liked you since the starting of the second year of high school, meeting my friend was just an excuse to see you everyday. And every time our eyes met, I thought I was the one caught looking at you. You have no idea how my heart would do somersaults when our eyes met. I thought I got over you, but seeing you today made me realize how much I missed you and how much I love you."

He was surprised, but not for long. He asked in a seductive tone, "Would you like to be my girlfriend then?" You couldn't hide the excitement and blurted out, "Yes, this is what I have wanted for so long-" Before you could complete what you were saying, you felt his soft and sweet lips pushed onto yours. He kissed you for quite sometime, one hand brushing your hair and the other sliding down to your waist. Your hands made their way through his curly brown hair.

A while later both of you pulled out and looked into each others eyes. He said, "This has been the best night of my life." You chuckled and immediately said, "Yet. I'm going to make every day and night the best of your life." and winked at him. You both smiled at each other and he hugged you tight.

Was this too long? Hope you guys enjoyed it. This is my very first story. Please look forward for more. :) Love you guys for reading this till the end!