Chapter 2: Dates Gone Wrong & Sleepover at Styles'

Stacy’s POV

“Harry are you really making me do this?”

“C’mon babe, he’s a good guy.” Harry reassured me as he zipped up the back of my dress. The last thing I want to do right now is go on this date with Haydn Morris.

“Whatever you say…”

“Oh and keep your hair down, he likes it that way.”

I grimaced at his comment, Haydn’s a pig, whether Harry sees it or not.

“I just hope this night goes by quickly. Where is he even taking me?”

“Erm, I think he said something about dinner and mini golfing.” he informed me, fiddling with his phone. When he shoved his phone back in his pocket his gaze caught mine and he realized how much I was dreading this “date”.

“Stace you don’t understand how much I appreciate that you’re doing this for me. It would have killed him if I told him you said no. Tell ya what, when you get back from the date, I’ll come pick you up and you can stay over at mine.”

I gave him an innocent peck on the cheek before he pulled me into his embrace.  His familiar vanilla scent filled my senses as he pulled away too soon for my liking. I heard a car horn beep outside and I groaned in annoyance. Harry winked cheekily at me, before handing me my jacket and purse.

“Thanks Haz.”

“Have fun Stace!” I started to walk down the stairs but I soon realized Harry was not behind me. I ran back up into my room and saw that Harry was sat on my bed, back to playing on his phone.

“Um, Harry?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you plan on staying here while I’m on the date?” I asked in confusion.

“Well yeah…is that okay?”

“I mean I guess…” I replied hesitantly. “Just try not to mess up my room.” he laughed and went back to what he was doing on his phone. I closed my door behind me and this time made my way out to Haydn, who was currently standing up against his car, arms crossed over his chest. He had the cheekiest smirk I’d ever seen plastered on his face, and I cringed at thought of what must be running through his mind. I forced a weak smile on my face as I approached him.

“Hello love, you ready?”

“Yeah…”

He opened the car door for me as I slid in. He ran round the front of the car, getting in the driver’s side before he backed out of the drive.

“So where are we going?”

“You’ll see.” He replied, turning onto the highway.

“You look hot.” He stated, resting a hand on my thigh. I squirmed a bit under his touch. But his hand remained there.

“T-thanks.” I replied shakily. He literally makes me want to vomit.

The rest of the car ride was silent, aside from the god awful music he had on the radio. When he pulled into a McDonald’s parking lot I could not have been more shocked. First date and he takes me to a fast food restaurant? Really? I got out before he could open the door for me, and he immediately laid his hand on the small of my back as we walked in the building. He told me to sit at a table and he would get our food. I took out my iPhone and snapped a selfie quickly sending it to Harry with a message attached:

To: Curly-Locks(:

Real classy guy Haz, I think I may want to marry him. Xx