Episode One: a breaking dream (edited)

Ë̸̮̭̫̜̹̀̆̏l̴̢̯̠̘̖͇̥͖̭̀̊̃̐̔̈̽͜e̶̢̱͈͉͔̙̣͔̓ǐ̸̡̙̪͖̬̐͋̄̎͠ś̶̲̌͗́͘͝ͅơ̵̢͓̫̰̖̬̖̝̋̆̽͑̐̑ň̵̗͋͌̈́̏͝

───────────────

Suggestion: Turn on and loop given music.

░E░p░i░s░o░d░e░ ░O░n░e░ ░E░p░i░l░o░g░u░e░2.0

𝓑𝓮𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓮

░T░h░e░ ░W░h░i░t░e░ ░R░o░s░e░'░s░ ░T░h░o░r░n

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘰𝘯?

──

Kyrie's eyes inspect the stack of papers carefully over and over again, making sure everything is indeed all right. Her crutches are rested against the table and Loki, opposite hers, pets her snake and waits for a response.

"Everything seems okay. I'm glad you made an exception." Looking up at the younger female, Kyrie speaks with a genuine smile.

"We want our patients to stay in optimum conditions. If he heals amongst you, he may. However, you must keep in mind he's unnaturally smart and can harm you if he sees to it. He escaped, which was considered impossible."

For a brief moment Kyrie's mind scavenges through the memories of everything that has happened about a month ago. When she found Kiel, the emotions she felt, Finch, the unforgettable cruelty of.... that day, and her heart aches with the familiar guilt and self-shame. Obliviously, she strokes the wound on her arm. It has started to heal at last.

A chortle hums in Kyrie's throat, her fingers stroking over the picture of Kiel on the papers.

"I really don't think he's dangerous. We'll be fine. You let me have him with us, so you probably trust him too. I can't believe we thought ICCHEI never knew Kiel was with us. And we all thought Eze was the escapee when he was just an outsider." Here she stops to laugh. " Ash takes good care of Kiel, too. Anyway..." Her eyes peer at Loki's bandaged hand. "-How does it feel?" Loki had gotten that from attempting to fight Eze that day. Without her help, Hitoshi wouldn't be able to pull off what he did.

"It will heal. Are you taking our prescribed medications as well? They are advanced, they should heal you completely in about another month." Loki pets her snake again, writing something down on a piece of paper, work, perhaps. "I will ask you to be careful, again. Kiel Corderoy tends to self-injure at times, he can get rather illusional in those episodes.."

"Yeah, thanks, don't worry. He won't get the chance to do that again. Off I go then, I also wanna visit the cemetery."

"All right."