Song of the laburnum tree.

....

"The night is for the lovers,the moon is for the poets."

....

Behind the old laburnum tree, stood a girl in black and white piece, holding an album,the album perhaps of memories, smiles of her grannies  and the old blissful moments of picnics.
Yesterday she told me that her life was captured in pictures and I asked her to show them to her most beloved ones, indirectly referring to me.
But that was I thought so, today she was standing there waiting for her beloved and he came, a boy with curly brown hair, glasses in his eyes,a breathtaking smile on his lips, a perfect blend of love and lover.
She was giggling showing him the
photographs,her face full of tranquility like spring settling with the mosses and breeze,her fingers tracing the pictures,while his fingers busy playing with her golden curls,they looked like moon and sea drowning in each other depths, finally their eyes locked at one point,they moved forward and entwined their fingers,breath against breath,lips against lips, devouring each other, sharing griefs, warmth and the moments they call past,and suddenly my heart felt a heaviness, a longing to hold her in my embrace and never let her go but fate has decided a different game,we never meant to be together, I'll be always a lost lover, a man who can do nothing but to watch her fading away from me,my soul teared apart so I left from there leaving them to listen the song of the laburnum tree.

Hope y'all like it
Vote