5. what if i meet an amazing person

I wake up, now it was 6am. good. I just have to do some things and then go to school. maybe if I dress up quickly I'll get to smoke a cigarette on my way to get a hell or redbull and go to school.
my life is so unhealthy that I am ready to just collapse and die on the streets any time. at this point, that would be awesome.

I had to buy some cigarettes too, so i got them and got out, heading to school. it's okay if I get there earlier, who cares anyway. I am not doing anything, i don't have any motivation to learn. my life is going downhill and I'm agreeing with it.

"hey! naenia!"

I almost couldn't hear the voice, but realized maneskin didn't have any song with naenia in it.

"huh...?"

"here! hi! how are you?"

I look at the cafeteria. it was Leo.

"aghh... just ignore him, he'll get over it eventually." I said, walking faster.

"wait, naenia! wait! I can't come after you!"

"please don't!!" 

I got away somehow, and arrived at the school. It's not like I hated the guy, but I don't like him either. I don't actually care about him at all.

" 'morning, children!"

fuck my teacher. i hate history.
what was the reason we learned it?! they're all dead anyway! who cares about them?! fuck their asses! now i gotta learn about America, like I give a shit! im just here because of my stupid parents, that's all! I would live in Italy if my mom didn't get us here and left my dad there!

"naenia, can you tell us what we learned the last time?"

I didn't hear her at first, since I had my earphones. but i felt everyone staring at me... it gave me shivers.

"uh... i- can you... repeat... I didn't understand."

"why? everyone understood, am i right? then why didn't you? do you have earphones plugged in?! get them off right now! we're at school, where do you think you are?!"

IN YOUR MOM'S BED, BITCH.

I roll my eyes, getting the earphones out.

"now, can someone help him? what was the question, everyone? do you know it?"

the dumbass of a girl replied, and I felt like throwing up. I better eat a light up cigarette than hear her.

"now, naenia. answer."

"..."

and at that moment i realized... I've skipped history last time, so I had NO IDEA what the fuck did we do last time.

"you skipped my class, remember?"

"... yeah."

"reply properly, kid! don't you think that you're all important because you beat Jacob and you're European! you should go back to your country!"

"oh I would, with no problem."

"YOU-!"

"me what?"

"DONT REPLY TO ME, I DIDNT ALLOW YOU!"

"do I seem like a care? you know what, let it be. just give me a bad grade. it's not the first time. maybe that way I'll get out of your precious country, bitc-"

"NAENIA RICCI!!!"

"I DONT USE RICCI ANYMORE! DONT FUCKING CALL ME THAT! YOU'RE ONLY SUPPOSED TO TEACH ME, NOT BULLY ME BECAUSE I HAVE A SHIT FAMILY!"