[65] Qiqis Opinion On You

Dont worry, qiqi knows you clear and well. You guys r besties for life🤪🤪

Aquarius
Mm.. yes yes, qiqi knows them very well. Qiqi enjoys their presence.

Pisces
P..is..ces.. oh yea.. it's all coming back together. Qiqi likes them. Qiqi always plays with them. I like pisces. They help me whenever I need help..

Aries
Wow.. You mean the nice person? Qiqi really likes them, in fact, Qiqi loves them.

Taurus
My opinion on..Taurus? Mm.. Qiqi likes them very much. Qiqi enjoys their presence.

Gemini
They help qiqi alot. Qiqi appreciates that. But, qiqi keeps forgetting to say thank-you. I apologize.

Cancer
They.. They like Qiqi. And, Qiqi likes them back. Right?

Leo
Qiqi appreciates the fact that they keep trying to make Qiqi never forget them. But, the fact is.. I don't think Qiqi will forget about them. If qiqi does, Qiqi will never forgive herself.

Virgo
Qiqi likes them very much. They always bring Qiqi shiny rocks to play with so that I can entertain myself. Qiqi even has a collection for it. That's how Qiqi really likes the shiny rocks.

Libra
Qiqi enjoys their peaceful presence. They always make Qiqi try not to panic whenever Qiqi does something wrong. But, the truth is that.. I wasn't panicking at all ..

Scorpio
Qiqi again, enjoys their presence. They can sometimes be wild, but Qiqi doesen't mind. They give Qiqi lots and lots of cocogoat. Qiqi enjoys with them by my side.

Saggitarius
Ahh.. Them.. Yes, yes.. Qiqi actually remembers them. They give Qiqi sweets, but not too many sweets tho.. I really love the sweets they give to Qiqi. They're really yummy.. Qiqi.. Wants more.

Capricorn
O..Oh! Qiqi enjoys their presence a lot. They give Qiqi cocogoat when needed. Qiqi thinks, that her power is to have unlimited cocogoat. Qiqi..Is jealous.

310 Words