[93] Sayu's Opinion On You

Wattpad decided to be a b and delete half of the chapter😐

Aquarius
Hm, I guess they're fine, I don't really remember them but their name is interesting.

Pisces
I wish to spend more time with them soon. But, I just simply don't have the time..

Aries
Wha- Why them? I barely even know them after all. I.. never even heard of them either.

Taurus
What's with all of these questions? I just wanna sleep.. but to answer your question, I like them. They're, I guess, fun to play with.

Gemini
Mhm, yeah. You know that I'm rivals with that person, they just dont seem to know it. I've told them multiple times were rivals but apparently, they keep forgetting.

Cancer
I.. dont really know them but, they look nice. I wish to partner with this person soon and be good friends.

Leo
I.. am unfamiliar with this person.

Virgo
Hm, barely seen around Inazuma. But when I found them wandering around, I guess they looked nice. We looked like we could be great friends, y'know?

Libra
Who's.. that?

Scorpio
Barely to be seen around Inazuma just like Virgo, but I saw them on the firework festival and they looked like they could help me with the stuff I struggle on and well, be good friends.

Sagittarius
Yeah, I guess they're kind of nice to be with. They are fun to play with after all.

Capricorn
My training buddy! We train sometimes and have fun while doing it. It makes us much more buff. Or I guess I could call it strong.

264 words