[72] Who you go to a Haunted House with

Guys, tomorrow is OCTOBER 1! YEPEE! HALLOWEEN IS COMING!! (In our country, UK, loll) AND IM HYPED!

Aquarius: Zhongli
Peepaw tried to stay calm on the whole thing

Pisces: Xinyan
When she saw the clown holding a chainsaw, she started to scream like in a high pitched song. Like, aAAAHHHH~~ So she can impress you and DOES NOT want to emberass herself in front of you.

Aries: Xingqiu
He says that he was calm the whole time, but when you saw his face in the haunted house, it was telling a whole different story X) !

Taurus: Noelle
When she saw the clown holding a sword, she fr went
"I..Let's settle this down, shall we? Want a cup of tea? We can go to my house if you'd like."
Forgot it was a haunted house and it was just all an act.

Gemini: Diluc
Bro. You will not beleive it. He actually screamed when he saw the clown holding a chainsaw, he flinched and tried to use his vision, keyword: tried, but has forgotten that if your a vision holder going to a haunted house, you CANNOT use a vision!

Cancer: Yanfei
As soon as she saw the clown holding the chainsaw, she fr went "I.. No! It says in the laws that it is highly forbidden to be holding a chainsaw and try attacking that specific person in the first pla-"

Leo: Chongyun
Needed to get a popsicle every 8 seconds to calm down his anxiety. When he saw the clown holding a chainsaw, he fainted. FAINTED.

Virgo: Fischl
As soon as she saw the clown holding a chainsaw, she literally went "aha! No clown holding a chainsaw, can defeat a princess with her crow, Oz! Now, traveller, let's run for our lives!"

Libra: Aether
Said he had no time for this, but looked like he was hyped and nervous to go into one!! X)!! When he saw the clown holding a chainsaw, and soon started chasing him, he went "WINDBLAD-" Butttt.. oof, cant use a vision in the haunted house! "Uhh..Traveller, let's run for our lives."

Scorpio: Bennett
He tripped every 10 seconds thinking somethings watching him. The rocks from the roof kept dropping and landing on his head. Eventually got used to it tho, and, as soon as Bennett saw the clown holding a chainsaw, he wanted to faint. But RAN WITH YOU!!

Sagittarius: Albedo
Thinks it wasnt too "gentlemanly" for a clown with a chainsaw chase you guys without context. "Oh, traveller, context is sexy. You are not."

AJKDKFKGKGG JK JK SERIOUS TIME

Sagittarius: Albedo 2
Was fr scared actually, but kept a calm face.

Capricorn: Paimon
"AHHH! THIS CLOWN IS TRYING TO EAT PAIMON!"

452 words