MIND OVER MATTER

MIND OVER MATTER

              it's not that i
                             don't care
                    it's just hard for
                   me to show that
                      i do

SUMMER DEAN WAS A SPITFIRE. It wasn't hard to tell just from looking at her. Was it the red hair that gave it away? Or the confidence she held herself with? Maybe both? Most things in life went her way, she was just good at living. Life had favored her, catered to her fierce personality. There was something so annoying about her that you couldn't help but admire her. Of course, life had also delivered its tough blows, no one could escape that-- not even Summer and her bright smile. Being kicked from the Army was a hard one, her health having been the problem.

It was those situations that made her ask Why? Why did life suddenly decide to kick her to the curb? A depressive state was not her best look. Eventually, a job at NCIS came and picked her out of the gutter. It was then that she earned her spark back. The job had never been her dream job, it had never even been in her sights-- but it slowly became everything she wanted. Within it she found a family, she found a purpose.

Kate Todd hadn't seen her job at NCIS coming. She was perfectly content with her job enrolled with the secret service. Of course, doing the right thing isn't always in your comfort zone. When she left her job, she wasn't expecting to find a dysfunctional family in her coworkers— and maybe something more.

DREW BARRYMORE
SUMMER DEAN

DREW BARRYMORESUMMER DEAN

SASHA ALEXANDER
KATE TODD

SASHA ALEXANDERKATE TODD

NCIS CAST AS THEMSELVES

DISCLAIMER!!if blood, rape, murder, or anything you would not be able to watch on your typical NCIS episode  triggers you or makes you extremely uncomfortable, it would be wise for you to unadd this book from your library

DISCLAIMER!!
if blood, rape, murder, or anything you would not be able to watch on your typical NCIS episode triggers you or makes you extremely uncomfortable, it would be wise for you to unadd this book from your library. i would also like to acknowledge the fact that i do not own NCIS or any of the characters from that show. i only own summer and possibly a few other ocs as well as their plots.

ROBIN SPEAKS!!
guys i've been planning
this for so long you
have no idea how
excited i am!

to my disappointment,
there are no kate todd
fics on here— i have
decided to change that.