The OC background

The picture above is to show how my OC looks like and just some of her emotions. I know they look cringe but it's to help visualize what she looks like.

Name - Akuma Himiko

Height - 5'2

Quirk - Shapeshift, and Illusion

Age - 16

Birthday - August 15

Description of Quirk -

Shapeshift > Shapeshift is like Toga's Quirk, Transform, and Tamaki's Quirk, Manifest, but it does work differently. Shapeshift is like Transform and Manifest combined, so you can shapeshift into people as well as animals, and you can make like your arm a cat and your other arm into Izuku's arm. Shapeshift basically allows you to into your alter your body into different people, same people, different animals, and same animals. There's two ways you can make your quirk work.

First Way - You get the blood of what you want to turn into, basically Toga's Quirk Activation.

Second Way - You eat want you want to become, basically Tamaki's Quirk Activation.

My character doesn't do the second way a lot, it's only if she's in a hurry. She does have the blood of animals and humans on hand, but that way takes a little longer than just eating animals. She will not eat human meat, or kill a human just to eat them. 

Illusion > Illusion is where you can summon illusions, they are really helpful to distract her opponent from seeing where she actually is. 

The two quirks are very useful with each other.

Hair - Brown hair with ash blonde tips

Eyes - Light Blue eyes, or bright yellow eyes (for quirk madness but I'll explain that in a second) with cat light pupils 

Personality Traits - Extroverted, Crazy, Kind, Helpful (sometimes), Silly, Goofy, Understanding, Loving, Eccentric

Crush - Tokoyami Fumikage (this man tho ☺️)

Gender - Female (or trash bag either one though)

Pronouns - She/Her

Sexuality - Pansexual

Friends - Tenya Iida, Mina Ashido, Phoenix Aizawa/Hizashi, Tokoyami Fumikage, Shoto Todoroki, Toga Himiko (best friend/sister), Denki Kaminari

Family - Toga Himiko, Mr. Himiko, Mrs. Himiko

Hero Name - Illusion Shifter

Where and Who she interns with - The Hawks Agency with Phoenix Aiwaza/Hizashi and Tokoyami Fumikage

Fears - Not being able to save her friends, being left alone, having traitors betraying her, her friends leaving her or dying

Nicknames - Illusion Child, Aku, Shawty (Mina calls her Shawty 🤣), Shifting Freak (Bakugou calls her this)

Special Moves -

IllusionShift > She turns into a mouse fully, and she creates a illusion of herself like just standing there backwards to distract the opponent and then she attacks them from behind.

Quirk Madness > Basically if she uses both of her quirks too long or one of them, she basically becomes her Toga side, just she goes insane, trying to kill people or something she wouldn't normally do, but this only lasts 15 minutes before she becomes normal.

Hero Costume -

She has ram horns on her head, and a black jacket with a choker and a star necklace, with some fingerless gloves and a spike collar, with some shorts and black boots (very stylish 😍)

(Just a picture of her hero costume)

Favorite Pro - Shouta Aizawa

Favorite Teacher - Present Mic

Training Buddy(s) - Tokoyami Fumikage, Phoenix Aizawa/Hizashi 

Class - 2A

Hobbies - Drawing, Singing, Painting, Reading Comic Books

Hates - Her Parents, Endeavor, Her Past, Mineta

Sayings - "Ooooo someone has a crush 😏" or "Get the frick frack away from me 😠" or "TOKOYAMI NOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ON THAT TRIP WITH HAWKS!😭😫" She'll said that while she's hooked on his leg.

So that's basically Akuma for you! If you wanna go check out Phoenix's character, type in Imme2345678