The Date

( I wanted to make something fun since I'm already dead of ideas T^T )

Akuma walked out of her dorm and Tokoyami looked at her, in a sweatshirt and jeans. I looked at him confused, "What?" I said, confusingly. "You forgot didn't you?" He said, while Dark Shadow came out with a smile. "Forgot what?" I questioned him. "The datteee!" Dark Shadow said with excitement. I looked dumbfounded, "I'm so sorry! We can go on that date tonight! And we can even be fancy!" I exclaimed. Tokoyami chuckled, "Sure, but you better be really at 6 pm." He said. I looked at the time, that was three hours from now. "Yeah, okay! See you then!" I said rushing to my dorm. 

Three hours later and she was ready, she was in a black dress, and she wore some black heels. "You look like a emo girl." Phoenix said, teasing tone. "Shuuush, it's for Tokoyami!" I exclaimed. Phoenix finished putting my hair in a bun. "You have fun on your date, Akuma." Phoenix said, now heading up the ladder to her dorm. I opened my dorm door and walked out. Mina and Ochaco were outside the dorms, talking and they just both look at me. "Gurl! You look amazing!" Mina said, excitedly. "You look good, Akuma!" Ochaco said, happily. "Thanks girls, but I really got to dash!" I said, speed walking to the exit. I didn't want to ruin my appetite so I drank some of a hawks blood and stretched my wings, and flew up. I looked at my phone, and looked at the location that Tokoyami sent me. I flew over there and put my wings up. I entered the restaurant and this is a very fancy restaurant. I'm looking around and the I see Tokoyami sitting down at a table, so I walked over there and sat down front of him. Tokoyami was in a hot topic suit, with some chains. "I got here as fast as I could, Sorry" I said to him. "Don't worry, Akuma." He said, looking at the menu. I started to look on the menu, these were expensive meals. "It's my treat to you, My little demon." I blushed a little. "O-ok." I said, studdering, in somewhat embarrassed. The waitress came by and took our orders and walked away. "So, why did you pick this place? This is really expensive, Tokoyami..." I said, questioningly. "Cause, this place reminds me of your beauty." He said, in a mysterious way. The place was beautiful in riches and in design. "I-" I was blushing a lot now. "Thank you... Toko." I said, and smiled. The food got there and we started to eat. We finished eating and then Tokoyami payed the money and we started to walk back to the dorms. "That was nice.." I said, yawningly. Tokoyami looked at me and looked like he was trying to smile. (Idk how the emo bird can smile, so I just did what came into my mind unu) We headed into the dorms building and said goodbye and went to our dorms to change and sleep. 

( I don't know how to do this, but I tried. I'm sorry if it's bad. But that's all for now cause I'm lazy )