The Talk

( I'm so sorry guys, I may have forgotten this because of school, and I might be failing some of my classes so, I've been busy )

Akuma walked into the Teachers Work Room, and saw Mr. Aizawa, Principal Nezu, and All Might all sitting on the couch. "Come sit in front of us, Akuma." Mr. Aizawa said, his voice was just a little worried. Akuma walked at sat in the chair in front of them, sort of knowing what they were going to ask, but they would never believe her if she told them that Hawks was the one who did it. "So, we have some questions for you, Ms. Akuma." Principal Nezu said. "Where were you this morning, before you got hurt?" All Might asked. "I was at my agency talking with Hawks, and he said that there was a big problem in the forest, but he wouldn't tell me what it was." I answered honestly. "The forest..." Mr. Aizawa took notes. "How did you get hurt so badly, that you could have died?" All Might just jumped straight to the point. "Well... umm..." I started to hesitant. If I told them the truth, would they believe me? I thought. "Will you believe me, even if it's sounds very not real?" I asked. "Of course, we were not there. So we would have to believe you." Principal Nezu said. "So, when me and Hawks got to the forest, he just wanted to talk to me.. Then he got out his feather sword and sliced my eye and pushed me down that old mine shaft, causing me to pass out, and that give him enough time to get away, and for my quirk to reset, so I couldn't really fly out." I said, in a truthful manner. The teachers didn't reply for a little bit. Aizawa finally spoke up, "We would really trust you, Akuma, but Hawks wouldn't do that. Especially to a student, working at his agency. It just doesn't make sense, Akuma." Aizawa sighed. "I agree.." All Might said, sadly. "You may go, Akuma. We will talk about this, in private." Principal Nezu said. Akuma got up and walked out, mumbling 'I knew it'. She just slowly walked back to the dorms.

Akuma opened the door and Phoenix looked at her. "What was all of that about?" Phoenix said. Akuma sighed, "It was just about what happened of why I was badly hurt." Phoenix sighed. "How about we talk about it in my room?" Phoenix asked, in somewhat worry. "Sure." I sighed softly and started to walk to 'our' dorm. I opened my door and let Phoenix in, then walked in a shut it. "I told you not to break that Alarm Clock! THAT WAS OUR LAST ALARM CLOCK!" Phoenix said angrily. "WHY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE STUPID ALARM CLOCK?!" I responded some what mad. Phoenix sighed, "Your right, what happened to you?" Phoenix sat on my chair. "Well, Hawks said that there was a emergency and I followed him, then he almost killed me." I said, just wanting to get over it. "Huh... I've actually been a little bit suspicious about Hawks. He's been acting weird around everyone. I believe you, dear friend that keeps destroying the FRICKING ALARM CLOCKS!" Phoenix said, annoyed at the end. "LOOK! THOSE ALARM CLOCKS ARE ANNOYING, AND I HATE THEM! JUST LIKE I HATE IIDA'S STUPID LECTURES HE GIVES ME EVERYDAY!" I shouted. "At least the alarm clock isn't Iida, or Ojiro!" I exclaimed. Phoenix gasped, "You wouldn't dare touch Ojiro..." Phoenix gave me the death glare. "That's why I said, 'At Least' Dear, friend of mine." I said, a little scared about that glare. "Now I want to sleep, so you can go to your room up there and let me change will ya?" I said, yawning at the end. "AKUMA! ITS FRICKING 1 PM!" Phoenix exclaimed madly, getting up from my chair. "YEAH, AND?! I'M TIRED! GO HANG OUT WITH THE THREE ARMS KID!" I shouted at her. "Your sounding like Bakugou! WHO ARE YOU STRANGER?!" Phoenix looked at me, shooked. I started to laugh, "i Am ThE pErSoN tHaT sCrEaMs At ThAt GoSh DaNg NeRd, AlL tHe TiMe." I said in a raspy voice, sounding like I was high. Phoenix started to laugh, climbing up the ladder. "Have a good nap, Akuma" She said. "You have a good time with yourself." I said back, and changed into some comfy clothes, and went to sleep.