there was thieves, who rob us blind (letters 1 - 2)

Dear, Technoblade,

Dear, Technoblade,

It's been quite a bit since we last spoke in person; last year, when you came to refill the elixirs. Just so you know, we all miss you quite a bit. Me, Puffy and Ranboo probably the most, right next to your brothers and father of course.

Onto the weekly checkup, shall we?

We have improved the water protection a lot, Ranboo can now stay in my lake for an extended period of time before having to have the enchantments redone! Quackity is whining about not having his 'partner in crime' around, as always. Phil is great as ever and Tommy has started to learn to fight with Tubbo.

There's a lot of good news to share, including and not limited to: We gained a new member! Charlie, a slime hybrid, now lives in the outer part of Ringlake. Did you know Puffy, and I got engaged? Don't worry, the wedding won't happen without you. The potatoes you started growing are ready for harvest, we'll have enough to last through winter. Whatever you did must have really worked.

On the not-so-great side of news; Kristin is feeling the voids curse again. She says it feels like she's being dragged back down into that hell. Best we can do is hope the elixirs do their job. On the topic of that, despite Kristin feeling the void, Ranboo thankfully isn't. The elixirs are working well for him, so maybe he and Kristin need different treatments for the curse? I trust that you will be working on that, as you always do.

Though, that's not the only bad news. Hunters are becoming quite a problem.

Phil almost got nicked by one while just outside Ringlake, he was looking for berries. I fear that The Hunters might break through our glamor and protection enchantments to hide this place, and I fear even more that there's something brewing on the horizon.

Other then that, Ringlake awaits your return.

Sincerely, Niki Nihachu.

Dear Niki,

It has been a while hasn't it? My only fear of returning to Ringlake is the threat of The Hunters following me. I've had many fights, and I hope they haven't been intersecting our letters.

Good news comes with this letter, I shall be arriving at Ringlake within a fortnight. I shall be staying, for as long as I can, for I believe you all need the extra protection.

Rumors have been going around about a mysterious town near the sea. Not knowing if they are talking about Ringlake or a different settlement is starting to get on my nerves.

New potion ingredients will be packed in my bags, so hopefully I can help Kristen.

I hope the boys are using wooden swords to fight, I'll teach them the art of metal when I come.

Your friend, Technoblade.