hello my old heart, how have you been? (letters 3 -4)

Dear, Technoblade,

I will be counting the days for your return. If you don't uphold on that statement, I will personally make sure Phil uses the disappointed look on you.

Rumour? Oh, dear that is quite concerning, the best that can be done now is up the protection charms. Dream will happily help us strengthen them, along with everyone else with magic. Though, on the more private note of these letters, where I often spill my fears and secrets well--I fear that if something is not done soon, it'll keep building up until we cannot stop it.

I trust you not to inform anyone else of this but, I've been having dreams. Seer dreams, to be exact. Of yelling, a forest, and the smell of blood. I cannot make it out, but it scares me. I do not want that dream to become a reality.

I hope by the time you arrive that the void hasn't fully taken over Kristin; no one wants a repeat of the first time.

But enough of that melancholy talk, with each day that passes for the time you return I become more and more ecstatic.

- Niki Nihachu

Dear Niki Nihachu,

This letter met me on my way, hopefully you can not convince my father to do so, but he's always thought of you as his one and only daughter.

I do not like the boy dream, though he is an ally we would rather have on our side it seems. Something about him seems... off. Always hanging out with the boys. Its probably my anxiety, but still. I do not trust the boy.

In brighter news, I have brought my pack of dogs, and few have given birth. I'm exited to gift the boys with a few.

-Techno