Chapter 2

WARNING NOT SUITABLE FOR BELOW 18 YEARS OLD

SABING 18 PATAAS DIBA?!!!

"So maybe we could talk and do some nasty things in my place, right?" She ask in a very seductive voice

"So maybe we could talk and do some nasty things in my place, right?" She ask in a very seductive voice. I can feel her skin touching mine because she is so close to me.

I responded to her every passionate kiss, I put my hand on her waist and squeezed it. I heard a faint moan as her mouth slipped out of my mouth and she immediately returned it and kissed me again.

"What's your name? Hmm."

"Lander, what about yours babe?" I licked the underside of his ear down to her neck. When I found an opportunity to put a sleeping pill on what she was drinking, I quickly put it on.

"Here, this is sweet fantasy. Try it." As expect she drank it without hesitation.

I saw the narrowing of her eyes signaling that she was going to sleep.

'Such as bitch.'

As I made my way to the new house I would live in with my future wife. I flinch at the word 'future wife'. I smile bitterly. Unfortunately, she immediately went to hell where I was.

I was about to open the door but was able to wonder why the light in the kitchen was on.

All my footsteps were no noise coming out. I saw the woman turn around while wearing an apron and cooking.

"Ay kabayo!" I saw the woman turn around while wearing an apron and cooking.

"What the fuck?!"

"Mama mo what the fuck."

I looked at her from head to toe, she looked like an uncooked sweet potato. She has blonde hair and it's up to her waist, she's just wearing a simple spaghetti top and high waisted denim jeans, there are a few strands of her hair on her face.

"Done admiring me, Lander?" I just stared at what she said, I put the key I was carrying on the study table and changed my clothes.

"Hey, kumain ka na ba? Kamusta? Hindi mo ba tatanongin kung sino ako? May jowa ka? Taga saan ka? Bak-"

"Shut up, one question only. You're to noisy." I cut her up and I heard she mocks me.

"Mama mo, shut up." I saw her place two different kinds of dishes in front of me.

"Kain ka na if hindi ka pa kumakain, luto ko 'yan. Walang lason yan." She left and immediately returned with a glass of water.

"Here, normal lang ba sa'yo na amoy babae ka?" She ask, napakunot ito ng noo. I immediately realized that I smelled like a woman's perfume.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Hi! I'm Vin Magnes Lavetas, architect and 19 years old! Bali next May birthday ko hihihi." I heard she giggle.

"I don't care."

I tasted what it cooked and I can’t deny that it was delicious.

She left me in the table and maybe she go to her room. Someone rang the doorbell and to my surprise I didn't expect any visitors and because we had just moved.

"Akooooo naaaaa maaaag bubukaaaaaaas!" Habang patakbo nyang binuksan ang pintuan. Weirdo.

I went back to reading the case of one of my clients, it said that he was seen at the crime scene at the same time when the victim died. There is also a theory forming in my mind that he was not the one who killed the victim, innocent proven guilty; but all their evidence can point out that he was the culprit in the murder.

They saw that a love triangle took place but in his case he didn't know who the victim was.
If you look closely, he left traces because he was the mail man and he told me that he entered because he did not see the woman or the victim so he entered her house and saw that the victim was lifeless.

'Napaka dali ng laro, ang bobo naman ng pumatay.' I said.

"Pasok kayo." Narinig kong sabi ni Vin.

I saw three men following Vin, one was full of tattoos on the body the other was still wearing a lab coat and the other was wearing a sweater with round glasses.

"Lander, sila yung friend ko. Meet Lionel, Jake, and Lucas. Lionel, Jake, Lucas si Lander yung kinukwento ko sainyo. Hindi ko alam na andito sya ngayon kaya yeah hihihi."

Jake is the one who have a lots of tatto, Lionel the one who wears sweater and glasses while Lucas wearing the lab coat.

"Jake, kung sasaktan mo girlfriend ko, aasahan mo kahit kasal na kayo itatanan ko sya."

"Lionel, if you do bad to her pwede ka naming patayin."

"Lucas, I'm a fan of yours sir Lander De Lamonte. I read the book you wrote about death penalty, can I have a autograph sir?" I saw the jaws of two men with him drop when he took out a ball pen and paper to put my signature.

I couldn't do anything so I just accepted it and put my signature on it, I saw a little smile draw on its lips.

"Thank you so much sir."

When they finished talking, we immediately took them out of the house so that they would respect their visit to us. Vin said.

"I know you, Lander. You're abusive, just don't try to abuse Vin or else I will sue you in court." He patted my shoulder and smiled as if he had said nothing to me.

"Mahuli pumasok sa bahay panget!" I saw her running inside the house.

'Maling-mali na sakin ka ipapakasal.'

A/N : Last update for this week, love lots!