Chapter 6

My life having a lovely wife completed my life. I never thought she would be this sweet, even though I physically hurt her without any reason. Well it's already in the past, I have reason but that reason still not connected to her and my stupidity provoke myself.

I'm still in the court room and it's nearly 10 o'clock and I'm heading home. When she said that she's ok with the deal we became friends, we even hang out sometimes, but she loves to eat and just watch some movie at home. And when she got bored, she will just draw and design some plates that she will submit to the company she will be applying, and she let me see those.

Magkatabi na kami palagi na matulog, walang harang. We even hug each other, cuddle, and some stuff. I get my keys and open the car and also it engines.

I pick up my phone and call my wife. Two rings and then she answer it.

[ Hey, Vin. I'm going home. ] I said casually to her.

/ What do you want to eat? / She ask.

[ Gusto mo sa labas tayo kakain? ] She paused for a while.

/ Tinatamad ako eh, next time nalang? Tapos, ipagluto mo nalang ako. Please. /

[ Okay. I'll hang up na. ] Then I casually ended the call.

While I'm heading home I saw a girl who's running in the dark street. She's just wearing a white sando and short, halos punit-punit na and marami rin syang mga kunting sugat.

I stopped the car and took the gun that was in the back of my seat and hid it behind my pants. When I got out of my car, I immediately approached her and in my shock, she did hug me.

"P-please ilayo nyo po ako d-dito." She was trembling with fear as she held my arms, she was crying in extreme fear.

I wasted no time and I immediately put her in the backseat of my car and we immediately went to the nearby police station.

"What's your name?" I asked her.

"Maricar, M-maricar Treyes..." She's still trembling in fear.

"What happened? Bakit ganyan ang suot mo?"

"I- i... Ahhhhhhhh!" Maybe it's the wrong time for me to ask, she suddenly shouted. She said some names but I couldn't understand. Marami pa syang sinasabi pero wala akong maintindihan.

Bandang ala una na ng umaga nang makarating kami sa malapit na police station.

"I'm Attorney Lander De Lamonte." I shake my hands with the police officer.

Habang hinihintay ko na ma tapos ang pag uusap nila ay mag papaalam na sana ako.

"Kuya wag mo akong iwan dito. Ayoko dito, dalhin mo nalang ako sainyo kuya. Wag mo po akong iwan." Umiiyak nanaman sya habang nakahawak sa paanan ko habang nakaluhod sya.

"Magagalit ang asawa ko."

"Kuya hindi, hindi po ako manggugulo. Wag nyo po akong iwan dito. Kuya parang awa mo na."

Naawa ako sakanya kaya ito ako ngayon, binabaybay ang kalsada kasama sya. It's a long ride, sobrang tahimik lang namin. Minsan naririnig ko na humihikbi sya, minsan naman tumititigl.

Tinulungan ko sya na bumaba ng sasakyan ng makarating na kami sa bahay.

"Just follow me." Nauna akong pumasok sakanya at agad ko namang hinanap si Vin.

I saw her in the dining table sleeping peacefully, I saw just a cooked rice.

'Fuck! Ako pala mag luluto.'

"Vin, hey. Wake up." I kissed her forehead.

"Hmmm." Kinusot-kusot nya ang mata nya and she hug me.

"Kanina pa kita hinihintay, nagugutom na ako Lander." Bahagya nya akong sinapak sa balikat kaya naman napatawa ako.

"Vin." Tawag ko sakanya.

She just look at me, and she then look at the girl na nasa likod ko.

"She's Maricar, Vin. Maricar, this is my wife Vin."

A new girl, right.