Chapter Two

*Blake's Point Of View*

It was morning,and I tossed over to see Vic starring at me. He cupped his hand into my face, "You were so scared." He laughed. "I was not!" I replied. "You fell asleep after the first ten minutes." He said,rubbing his eyes. "Thanks for staying with me." I said. "No problem." He replied,covering back up with the blanket. "Any ideas of what to do today?" I asked. "I want you to get to know the band better." He said. "Alright." I replied.

I was a little nervous to get to know the band more. I wanted them to like me. I didn't want to say something wrong and make them upset.

I heard a knock on the door,and Vic quickly stood up to answer it. "Hey fellas." Vic said. "I want you to meet someone special." Vic said. What did he mean by that? Someone special. Was I special to Vic? Was he special to me? All these questions raced through my mind. "I know you have already met,But I want you to get to know each other a little better." Vic said,holding me by my hips.

I got to know each of them a little more. I realized Mike was Vic's brother,and I wanted to get to know him a little better even more. 

"So Blake,How old are you?" Tony asked. "I'm seventeen." I replied. "Nice." He said,gulping down a beer. Mike and Vic were in the kitchen making spaghetti,and I was busy talking to Jaime and Tony. I liked being around the guys,they were all so chill. 

Dinner was nice. I got to know all of the guys a little more,expecially Mike. Mike taught me a little about the drums,and told me stories about playing. Tony told me all about his life,and why he loves being with the guys so much. Jaime was also super nice,he told me all the embarressing stories about Vic. 

Everyone had left,and Vic was on the couch. He was a little quieter than usual,and I wanted to see what was up. "So,are you okay?" I asked,standing behind the couch with my hand on his shoulder. "Oh,yeah." He replied. 

It was getting late,and I was a little tired. Vic had fallen asleep on the couch,and I was getting worried about him. He had hardly spoken to me after the boys had left,and I was tired of feeling lonley.

I walked over to the couch,and sat on Vic's stomach. "Hey,B." He talked a little quieter than he usually does. "So,are you sure you're alright?" I asked once more. "Just tired I guess." He replied. I laid flat,ontop of Vic at this point. I was face to face with him,"Just let me know if you want to talk." I said. 

*Vic's Point Of View*

Tonight was a party at my place,and Blake was cleaning the place up for me. I had a guilty consience sense last night. We were going on tour in just a week,and I couldn't stand it. I wanted to tell her. She had to come with us,Or she was going to live on the streets. I really liked Blake,But I wasn't sure if she liked me back yet. I decided I would tell her tonight.

The party started in an hour,and I had to tell Blake. The whole reason behind the party was because we were celebrating upcoming tour. She had to find out by me,instead of someone else. 

"Blake can we talk?" I asked,gesturing her to come into the room. "Of course." She said,coming to the couch. She sat on my lap,and she looked a little worried. "This is so hard to say." I said,grabbing her hand. "You can tell me anything." She replied. "We're going on tour in a week." I blurted out faster than I should have. "What?" She had tears in her eyes. She pulled me in close, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I can't loose you too." She cried. "You can come with us." I reassured her. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise." I said. "Is that all?" She said,Wiping the tears. I wanted to tell her I wanted to be more than friends. "I want to be more than friends,Blake." I said,pulling her close. "I feel the same way." She said,hugging me. 

Blake and I were now in a relationship,and she was going on tour with Pierce The Veil. I was excited. I had a great band,an awesome girlfriend,and nothing was going to stand in my way.

The party started,and everyone was having a great time. Blake was giving me the chills all night. She looked beautiful. I was honored to call her mine.

*Blake's Point of View*

I woke up the next morning with Vic beside me. I was clueless of what had happend last night. The room was a mess,along with the rest of the house. "Vic." I shook him. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, "Morning B." He kissed me, and stood up. "Did we.." I paused. "I think." He said. "Oh my god." I put my hands to my head. "I wanted to wait!" I cried. "We had way too many drinks." VIc said,pulling me into his lap. "I know,I know." I said. 

I didn't mind what had happend last night,but I wanted it to be something to remember. Vic made breakfast,and we sat and discussed what had happend last night. We both agreed we would just accept it,and move on. 

Kellin was coming over,and I was rushing to clean the house from last night. I heard a knock on the door,and Vic went ahead and let Kellin in. "Hey!" Vic said,hugging Kellin. "Last night was fun." Kellin said,plopping down on the couch. "Sure was." Vic said,winking at me. 

Kellin stayed over for a while,and had a mini jam session with Vic. It was late afternoon,and Vic was getting dressed for our date. He wanted to take me out one last time before tour. 

I slipped on a nice yellow sun dress,and a pair of brown flip flops. I braided my hair as soon as I got out the shower, so my hair was wavy by the time we left.

We decided to go to a seafood place sense it's my favorite. "This is really nice,Vic." I said,taking his hand into mine. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." He replied.

Halfway through out the dinner,I was feeling a little sick. "You alright?" Vic asked,peeling a shrimp. "Just the smells in this place is making me feel sick." I replied. I ran to the bathroom,and held the toilet. I felt discusting. I just wanted to go home,and rest. 

When we got home,Vic carried me to bed and held me. I didn't know what was wrong,but I needed to find out. Vic suggested taking me to the hospital,but I refused. 

Vic had fallen asleep,and I had woken up several times throughout the night to throw up. I didn't want to think this,But I was possibly pregnant. I was only seventeen,and I wasn't ready for a baby. Neither was Vic,he had the band. 

It was morning,and I had a horrible stomach ache. Vic wasn't awake yet,so I wanted to call Tony. I had gotten pretty close to Tony,so I had to ask him to get the test for me.

I sneaked to the front door,and let Tony in. "Thank you so much,Tony. I know that was probably awkward." I said,pulling him in for a hug. "No problem." He said. 

It was time. I had the stick on the counter,and I had to wait. A million thoughts went through my mind. Would Vic leave me? Would the band hate me? I didn't want to break the band up. How was I going to tell Vic? 

I knew it was time to check,and I was scared. I walked over to the bathroom counter,holding my stomach. I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. I closed my eyes,and counted.

One..Two..Three.

Positive.