Chapter Nine

*Tony's Point Of View*

Today was the day. I was going to find out the gender of my baby. I mean..Vic's baby. I got up and took a quick shower,and got dressed in skinny jeans and a leather jacket. I started heading out the door when my phone began to vibrate in my pocket,

Hey,Gonna grab some lunch after the appointment,Sound good? -Blake

I grabbed the wheel of the car,and quickly texted back. Of course I wanted to have lunch with Blake. I know she's in love with Vic,and I knew that the moment Vic laid eyes on her,but this baby meant everything to Vic and I didn't want to ruin it.

I pulled into the parking lot of the hospital,and I made my way to the elevator. I pressed the third floor. I kept thinking about that little thing inside her. Would it have my eyes? My hair? My nose? I just wanted to see the gender at this point. 

As the elevator doors opened,I walked out to see Vic and Blake sitting together. Then across from them Jaime and Mike on the couch. I sat next to Jaime and Mike,and started to watch Vic and Blake. Vic began rubbing circles around Blake's stomach while she was filling out paperwork. I was honestly becoming jealous.

"Blake?" The nurse called out. Everyone stood up,and the nurse said only three could go back. She whispered to the nurse,and Blake and the nurse started walking back to the room. Vic turned around and waved his hand in motion to come tag along.

*Blake's Point Of View*

The jelly was rubbed on my tummy,and Vic was holding my hand. Tony was in the seat in the corner looking nervous. Jaime and Mike had bet on a boy,saying they would teach it bass or drums. "So what sex are you hoping for?" The nurse asked,smiling. "Girl." We both said at the same time. We gave each other a smile,and I looked over at the monitor. "Well,heres the head..And then the arms." She said. Vic's hand gripped harder on mine,and I leaned over to give him a slight kiss. "It's a girl." She said. Vic and I exchanged kisses,and we heard a bang on the door. "DAMN!!" Jaime and Mike screamed. We all laughed,and the door swung open. "Oh well,It's still gonna play bass." Jaime joked. "Nuh uh. Drums fo sho!" Mike teased. Tony was still starring at the screen in amazment,and Mike gave him a nudge. "Pretty cool,huh bro?" Mike asked. "Really..really..cool." Tony whispered.

I was at lunch with Tony. He had ordered a burrito and I ordered a hard taco. "I can't believe this little guy is mine." Tony said,rubbing the picture of the baby. "I want a DNA test." I splatted out. "Well,If that's what you want." Tony said,throwing the pictures across the table. "If this is not our baby,this remains silent." I said. "Of course." Tony said,sipping his drink and rolling his eyes. 

I had just gotten home,and I walked in on Kellin screaming, "THESE DAMN DIRECTIONS ARN'T EVEN IN ENGLISH!" Kellin yelled. "Other side,Kellin." Vic laughed. "What are you guys doing?" I laughed. I shut the door,and skipped to Vic. "It was supposed to be a surpise. But I texted Kellin to do this crib two hours ago and he's been reading the German instructions." Vic said with a shrug. "That's okay." I said,giving him a light kiss. "Thanks Kellin." I laughed. "Anytime,B!" Kellin said,stomping on a piece of the crib that wouldn't fit. "Okay,you know what..I'll put it together. You just sit there and look pretty." Vic laughed. Kellin let out a whine,and ran to the fridge for a beer. I kept thinking about this baby. I wanted that DNA test done now,But I had to wait till the baby was here. I looked down at Vic, who was quickly putting the pieces together with the crib looking more excited then ever.

I woke up from my nap,and it was around four in the morning. I slipped out of bed and I could hear a crash in the kitchen. I creeked open the door to find Kellin and Vic on the floor with beers every where. "H-E-HEY B. WA-WANNA J-JOIN?" Kellin said,more loudly then he should of. "Kellin,you're sleeping over. You're too drunk. I lead Kellin to the couch and threw a blanket on him. I then walked over to Vic who was passed out on the floor. I picked up all the bottles and put them into the trashbags. I then threw a blanket on Vic and shut the light off. "Night whores." I laughed.

The next morning I woke up to go check on Vic and Kellin. They were already up and ready,practicing. "Hey.." Vic said,looking worried. "I'm not mad." I said,laughing. "I will be if you don't go get me some fucking mcdonalds though." I moaned. "I'll go." Kellin laughed.

Kellin was back with the buscuits,and we were chowing down. "So it's a girl,eh?" Kellin asked. "Yea,man. We need to think of some names though." Vic said,moving his straw around in his cup. "Are you ever gonna go visit your parents and tell them?" Kellin asked. Shit. I had forgotten all about my parents. Being with the boys was amazing,and I never wanted to go back to that hell hole. "Fuck no. I'm staying right here." I said. Vic put his hand on my thigh,and patted it. "This is your home." Vic smiled. 

Kellin and Vic had gone to the bar,and I was on the couch. I was bored,and I had nothing to do. I lifted up my arm and rubbed the scars from the night I cut. I would have to do that again. Was death scarey? Was there really a heaven? If so,I definatly don't have a one way ticket there. My phone vibrated in my back pocket,and I picked it up.

My place in five? -Tony

I wasn't sure of what to do. I just said hell with it,and grabbed my car keys. 

I was just pulling into Tony's driveway,and he was sitting on his front porch. He gave me a quick smile,and a wave. I got out the car,and ran up to the steps. "Hey B." He smiled It looked as if he had been crying. "What's wrong?" I asked,sitting next to him. "That baby. It's all I think about. What if it's mine? I want to be in on the name. I want to be on the certificate." He cried. "Tony,I told you don't get your hopes up until the DNA test,okay?" I moaned. "I know." He groaned. "You're all I think about." He whispered. His head was in his hands,and I could see the tears falling. I pretended not to see the tears,and I just put my head on his shoulder. I know how crazy guys are about the whole not crying thing. 

I woke up on Tony's couch,and my phone must of been going off for hours,because I had atleast thirty calls from Vic. I quickly rubbed my eyes,and dialed his number. "Put the phone down." A strange man said,as I head the gun load. I let out a cry,"Please don't hurt me."