Chapter Eight

*Two Months Later*

*Blake's Point Of View*

Two months and so much had happend. After I left the hospital Vic had kept really quiet. I had moved into Tony's house while he cooled off. We decided to a take a break,and Tony and I were becoming closer and closer each day.

I woke up on the couch to find Tony practicing guitar. I sat up a little,and looked at my wrist. It had healed up alot,and Tony had helped me out alot to keep me away from wanting to cut ever again. I stood up and stood by Tony,who turned around to pass me a smile. "Hey B." He smiled,giving me kiss on the cheek. "I think we all need to meet with Vic tonight and talk." I said,sitting in the chair next to him. "Alright." He said,having a little worry on his face.

I had called Vic,and he was shocked I had asked him to have a talk. I waited by the door,and finally he came walking in. "Hey." I said,trying to give him a hug. He pushed me away,and he made his way to the couch. 

We all were sitting in the living room,and Vic looked like he needed to get alot of his chest. "Okay,So obviously you and Tony have feelings for each other. You went behind my back,and I hate that." He paused. Before I had a chance to speak he went on, "During our break I had a few girls on the side." Vic said,scratching his head. "Well,it was a break. So I get it." I said,leaning back in my chair. "What do you want,Blake?" Tony asked. Both Vic and Tony were looking at me at this point. I had to choose now. "Vic,can we start moving my things back in your place tonight?" I asked. "Of course." He smiled. As I walked over,I sat in his lap and gave him a much needed kiss.

*Tony's Point of View*

I was in shock who she had picked,but they were married. I was just starting to get used to the fact of having Blake around everyday. Waking up and walking into the living room to see her asleep. She was even beautiful while she was asleep. I had fallen in love with her at this point,and I couldn't help it. I had to get over it though,sense it was for the better.

I was helping Blake put her things in Vic's car,when she stopped me. "I took a pregnacy test." Blake said,crossing her arms around her stomach. "Is it mine?" I asked,looking at the ground. "I think." She cried. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "Keep this a secret. I'm telling Vic it's his. It would crush him,he's wanted this baby for months." She said,closing the trunk and walking away from me.

That little thing inside her was mine. It was something we created together,and it meant something to me. To know I won't be the one to give it guidence and love and watch Vic take my place hurts.

Vic and Blake had left,and I had gotten a text from Vic saying Blake was pregnant. All the other boys were excited,and at this point I didn't know what to do anymore. Vic was excited,and I didn't want to take that away from him. Everything had gotten so confusing and complicated,and I just needed a breather.

*Vic's Point Of View*

I was excited. I was going to finally be a daddy,and I was glad Blake was back home. No one can replace her,and none of those girls I had while she was away compared to her. I loved her,and I knew she felt the same away about me.

As we sat on the couch,I had Blake in my lap. I started rubbing her belly,"It's not even here yet,and I already love it." I whispered. As of a few seconds later,I could feel the tears from Blake going onto my jeans. I proped her up,"What's the matter?" I asked. "What if I'm not going to be a good Mom?" She asked. "We are going to make damn good parents. You're gonna be a kick ass mom who can teach him or her to cook,and I can teach it music. She has three uncles who will love her to death. Everything is going to be okay." I reassured her. I could see the pain in her eyes,so I decided to make it a movie night,cuddling. 

The next morning I woke up on the couch with Blake on my chest. I woke her up by making little circles on her lower back. She tilted her head up,and gave me a smile. "Hey." I laughed. She put her head back down,and I brushed her hair out of her face. "I love you so much." I whispered. She remained silent,and I could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong?" I asked, flicking her arm. "I think I just need to hang out with Tony today. He seemed bummed yesterday." She said,sitting up. "Alright." I said. "You sure? You trust me right?" She said. "Of course. Go." I told her,giving her a kiss.

*Blake's Point of View*

I pulled up in Tony's driveway,and I needed a second to pull myself together. I put my sunglasses on the top of my head,and walked up to his door. I gave it a quick knock,and the door swung open. "B." He whispered,pulling me in for a hug. He lifted me off the ground,and spun me around. I walked in,and he shut the door behind us. "How's living back with Vic?" He asked. "Good." I replied. "When's your first doctor appointment?" He asked. "Tomorrow." I said. "You feeling okay?" He asked. "Okay Tony,stop with the damn questions!" I yelled. He sat back in his chair, "Why did you come then?" He asked. "I want to be just friends with you." I said. "I get that." He said,brushing his hair back with his hands. "And this baby thing is our secret,right?" I asked. "That baby needs to know who his father is." Tony said. "You're not going to tell Vic,are you?" I yelled. "I don't know." He screamed back. I put my head in my lap,and all I could think about was how disapointed Vic would be. The look on his face would kill me. 

I had left Tony's place,and I had a major headache. When I got home,I walked in to see Jaime,Mike,Kellin,and Vic all in the living room. "Hey B!" Kellin yelled. "Long time no see,buddy." I laughed. "Congrats on the wedding and the baby. Sorry I couldn't be there." He said,pulling me in for a hug. "Nah,It's fine." I said,hugging him back. "Hey guys!" I said,looking at Jaime and Mike. "Hey." They both said. They were all starring at the television playing video games. "I'm gonna go lay down,I'm kind of tired." I said,throwing my purse down. "Well,It was nice seeing you again." Kellin said. "You too." I replied.

Laying down in bed,I thought about the baby,and the appointment tomorrow. What if Tony told Vic? Would Tony go to the appointment with us? I didn't want Vic to be mad at me again,I couldn't take it. A few minutes later,Vic arrived in the bedroom and layed next to me. "What's wrong?" He said holding me. He started kissing my shoulder,and I turned over. "Just nervous about tomorrow. Are the boys going to come?" I asked. "Wasn't planning on it,but they can." I turned over,and started texting Tony. I wanted him to go.

"I asked Vic if you guys could go to the appointment. You can go."

Tony never replied,But I was really hoping he would go. I had so much on my mind,and I was just ready to go to sleep. I had guilt in my mind again,and I just wanted to cut. This baby didn't need any of this stress,so I decided to just breathe and calm down. I had to stay alive until this baby came. I wanted to die. This baby would be here around May,and once it was born I wanted to kill myself. This baby would be better off. He or she didn't need a crap mom who cuts herself,or cheats on her husband. I had a long nine months ahead of me,and I was hoping I would hold on till May.