Chapter Six

*Tony's Point Of View*

I could see smoke through out the whole car,and my head was dizzy. I couldn't feel my leg,I knew it was broken. I reached to the passengers seat to find Blake,her dress all ripped. I shook her,"Blake come on." I yelled. "Blake!" I screamed. I knew she was either gone,or was knocked out. The sirens were loud,and all I could do was wait.

I was in the hospital bed,and I was worried about Blake. I pressed the nurse button to call her her in. I sat and waited until she finally arrived. "Is Blake okay?" I sat up,waiting for an answer. "She's slipped into a coma,and we have her on IV's now." She said,fixing the sheets on my bed. 

I wanted to see her,I had suddenly had a soft side for Blake. I wondered if Vic knew,but once I grabbed my phone,I heard loud footsteps coming down the hall. Right before I knew it Vic,Mike,and Jaime were in my room. "What the hell,Tony!" Vic screamed. "I'm sorry,I didn't see the car,it just pulled out infront of us on a red light!" I screamed back. My leg was numb,and my head was pounding at this point. "Have you seen Blake yet?" I asked. "Yeah. She's in a fucking coma,man!" Mike screamed. Vic was sitting in the chair next to my bed,with his hands in his face. "Can I see her?" I asked. 

As we were rolling down the hallways,all I could see were people being pushed around in wheel chairs and beeping noises. I used my crutches,and hopped all the way down two floors to see Blake. We finally reached her room,and she was hooked up on all these tubes. I could feel the pain she was feeling. I wanted her to be better and I felt like it was all my fault. I sat on the edge of the bed,putting my crutch leaning against the wall. "Why couldn't I be the one to be like this? I would switch places if I could." I sighed. The boys were all silent,leaning against the wall. I took Blakes hand,"I'm sorry. I don't know how I'm not the one in your place,B. I was the one hit. The nurse says you hit your head pretty hard on the window. I'm so sorry." I put my head in her lap,and I could feel the tears coming down. "We'll give you a minute." Vic said,leaving the room with Mike and Jaime following. "B,I think I love you. Just the way you smile,and the way you always come to me for advice. You're a special girl,and I'm jealous of Vic. He's going to be married to a beautiful girl." I went on,praying she could hear me.

I was back in my room,and I felt like shit. I wanted this all to be over. I wanted these feelings to go away,but I just couldn't help it. I can't explain this feeling I have. I pressed the button on the side of the bed again to call the nurse. I wanted updates on Blake. 

It seemed like forever for the nurse to come in. I knew the boys went home,and I wanted to be with Blake. She didn't diserve to be alone like that,even if she didn't know what the hell was going on. The nurse came in,and knocked. "I just wanted to know updates on Blake." I went on. "She's still in the coma,but no signs of her waking any time soon." She said. "What about my leg,when will I be leaving?" I asked. "Tomorrow,We'll send you home with a perscription and a pair of crutches." She said,patting my leg. 

As I started wheeling down to Blakes room,I could feel the butterflys. What if she woke up while I was there? Would she remember anything? I pressed the button on the elevator,and sat and waited. 

Once I got to Blakes room,I found Vic laying beside her,asleep. I hopped on my crutch to wake Vic. "Hey,man." I said,shaking him. "Ah,hey." Vic said,rubbing his eyes. He tossed over to look at Blake,"She's even beautiful while she's sleeping." He said,brushing her hair out of her eyes. "Why don't you go get food and take a break?" I asked. "Sure thing,man." He said,leaving us behind and closing the door. I sat next to Blake,and held her hand. "Hey B." I said,rubbing circles on her hands. I didn't have words anymore. I was speechless. 

Vic was back,and eating his burger. I felt Blake's hand shake,and I jumped a little. She was moving,and I was moving back a little. "Blake!" Vic screamed. "Can you hear me?" I asked,shaking her a little. Her eyes opened wide and she turned to Vic. "Oh my god,Baby. Are you alright? I'm so sorry this happend. We will make up our special day,I promise." He said,kissing her. Blake hesitated,and jumped back from Vic. She turned to me,"We didn't even get to say our vows!" She cried. "I'm so confused," She put her head in my lap,and I could feel the tears running through my pants. "She thinks..You're her fiancee?" Vic asked. "This is so fucked up!" As he slammed the wall with his fist,Vic slid down to the floor. "Blake,What is the last thing you remember before blacking out?" I asked,taking her hand. "Your face." She said,hugging me. "Vic man.." I didn't have words. By the time I looked at Vic,he was gone. I didn't know what to do. It was either Blake or my best friends.