~Meeting for the first time~

"Y/n"- your name.
Jeremy- your little brother

Your packing all your stuff in your room thinking about what it will be like moving to a new city, your filled with different emotions "I can't wait to meet new people but I also don't wanna leave all my friends behind" your mom shouts from downstairs "y/n! Jeremy!it's time to get going!" you grab all your bags and go downstairs. You and Jeremy walk to the car, your mom and dad load up the car while you both sit in the back getting comfortable for the 4 hour car ride to mystic falls.

~4 hours pass~

The car is slowly down a bit, you look out the window and see a sign that reads "Welcome to mystic falls" and you knew that this is where your were gonna live for the next few years of your life. A few minutes pass and the car comes to a stop you, Jeremy, your mom and dad get out of the car and go inside the house. "y/n, Jeremy go find your bedrooms and start unpacking your stuff while your mom and I get the rest of the stuff from the moving truck."

~a few months later~

You've gotten used to living in mystic falls and today is your 17th birthday but also the day you and Jeremy start at mystic falls high school, you get dressed and go downstairs "Happy birthday
y/n!" Your mom and dad give you breakfast and you open a few gifts and you leave for your first day.

~First period~

You walk into your class and three girls walk over to you "hey you must be the new girl y/n I'm caroline" you smile and say "nice to meet you caroline"
You look at the other two girls and one says "hi Im elena it's so nice to finally meet you this is bonnie" bonnie waves and you smile. You all chat for a bit when the teacher walks in.

Your first class is over and you walk over to the girls and go to your lockers. You notice Jeremy walk into the toilets with something in his hand "one second I think my brothers up to something" you walk into the toilets and go over to Jeremy "where is it is it on you?" You grab his face "great it's your first day here and your already stoned" "hey you need to chill yourself alright" "chill myself? what is that stoner talk dude your so cool no go back to class please Jer" Jeremy leaves the bathroom and you follow

You walk out of the bathroom and your not watching where your going when you walk into someone, "sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" you say while admiring him "um this is the men's room..." *your mind*
"God he's hot" you don't answer as your distracted looking at him,"hello? are you alright?" "oh urm yes I was just urm it's a long story...." he nods at you "I just need to get to next period do you know where Mr tanners history class is?" "Yes that my next period ill take you there if u want"
"that would be helpful thanks"

You follow him to history class and sit down a bit in front of him.
Mr tanner walks into the room and starts talking but all you can think about is the guy you bumped into, you turn you head and look at him trying not to get caught. He looks back at you and you quickly look away.

~The end of the day~

You walk out of the school building and go to the graveyard to visit your grandparents (they lived in mystic falls before you moved) Your writing in your journal about your day and how you bumped into that guy in the corridor. A few minutes pass and it starts to get foggy and a crow flies onto one of the graves "shoo shoo" the bird flies away and you stand up to get away from the fog you notice someone behind a grave but its to foggy to see who they are, you look at them and trip on a log.
"Ow I rlly need to look where I'm going" "Hey are you alright?" the familiar voice from earlier was back "here let me help you" he holds out his hand and you grab it to stand up "were you following me?" "oh no I er- I saw you fall" "oh well there was all this fog and it made me feel foggy and then there was this bird and everything was a little hitchcock that is the bird right?
*you laugh* I'm y/n" "I'm stefan" "Ik we have history together" "and English and French" he says while smiling "right" *stefans mind* "I can smell blood" "Hey did hurt yourself?" "Urm idk" you lean your leg on a log and lift up you jeans and see a cut on your leg "would you look at that" Stefan turns away from you "you should go and take care of that" you pull you jean leg back down "I'm oki it's not that bad" you look back to where stefan was standing and he's gone.....