~First kiss~

You go back home from the graveyard and act like nothing had happened, you open the rest of your presents and go upstairs too bed.
The whole night your tosing and turning trying to get comfortable but you can't stop thinking about stefan and how he was such a gentleman, eventually you fall asleep peacefully.

~The next morning~

You wake up, get dressed and are about to walk out the door to school, you open the door and see stefan standing there "sorry I was about to knock" "how did you find my house?" You ask in confusion "oh I asked some of the neighbours if they knew where y/n lived and they told me it was here but i came to give you this" stefan hands you your diary "my journal I must have dropped it" stefan smiles "don't worry I didn't read it" "you didn't? Hmm most people would" "well I wouldn't want anyone to read mine" "You keep a journal" "anyway I was just heading to school do u wanna come with?" "Sure" he answers with a grin.

You and stefan talk all the way to school he asked most of the questions about you not much was about himself
"So tell me about yourself stefan you haven't rlly said much all you've asked is questions about me and I wanna know about you" "I don't rlly wanna get into it if that's oki y/n.." he answered with worry in his voice as if he was hiding something but you just ignored it and carried on walking.

You went over the day like it was a normal day, it was coming to the end of the day and tonight there was a comit which everyone was going to see.
You got ready and went to your school hoping to see stefan but you didn't you were rlly confused as he told you he was coming.. "Maybe he's just late" you say to yourself being hopefull.

You wait for a few minutes and then someone taps your shoulder, it was stefan you smiled at him glad that he made it "you finally came" "I didn't wanna miss the comit" he laughs.
Everyone is waiting for the comit when you hear Jeremy scream as he comes out from the woods with matt and his sister vicky, you couldn't believe what you were seeing vicky had a bite mark on her neck and she was bleeding "Someone help my sister" You rush over to Jeremy and matt to try to help vicky, you look at stefan and he turns around and walks away from the school, you follow him and he ends up at his house "Stefan! wait! we need to go back and help vicky! stefan ignores you and goes back inside, you get a message from Jeremy saying that the sheriff came and took Vicky to the hospital to recover and she will be fine.

You gather up the courage to knock on stefans front door but stefan doesn't answer someone else does "who are you?" he asks "I'm in stefans class at school can i talk to him please?" "Sure I'll go get him you can wait inside if u like" you watch him walk away and go upstairs you look around the house its huge and looks very old fashioned. Stefan comes downstairs a little while later "hey are u alright? I was trying to talk to you earlier and you ignored me" "sorry I had to do something quickly do u need anything?" "First off vickys fine she's recovering from whatever hurt her but I was also wondering if your still up to watch the comit outside? instead of at the school" stefan smiles at you and agrees with you, you both walk outside and wait....

Jeremy messages you to makes sure your oki you let him know your fine and with Stefan waiting for the comit. You look at stefan "I was gonna go home tonight and write in my journal like I always have done since I was ten but the I realised that the things I write down I should probably tell you..." "what would you write?" "I would right.... dear diary, today I realised its oki to give up, don't take risks drama now is just not the time, there all just excuses stefan I'm just hiding myself from the truth is- is that I'm scared stefan especially from what happened with vicky at the school.

I'm afraid if I let myself be happy for a moment the world's gonna come crashing down and I don't think I'll survive that.... "do u wanna know what I would write?" You nod at him "I met a girl and we talked and it was epic and then the sun came up and reality set in, all this is reality y/n..." you look at stefan and he looks at you your both  standing there looking at each other you look away from his eyes too his lips then back at his eyes, stefan leans in and you do the same and he kisses you gently on the lips and you kiss him back, you pull away and smile then stefan grabs your face and kisses you again....