~The secret is out~

Today is Monday, and your going to watch stefans football game after school, you get through all your lessons and meet stefan outside on the field.
"You'll do great ik you will" you kiss him gently and sit on the bleachers waiting for the game to start.

Just before the game starts you hear Jeremy arguing with someone, you walk over only to find him arguing with tyler lockwood "tyler, Jeremy cut it out already just stop arguing for 5 minutes please its not that hard to get along" "Will you just shut up y/n" tyler breaks the glass that's in his hand and stefan hears it and runs over to you and sees that Tyler's about to hurt you. Stefan pushes Tyler away from you and tyler cuts stefans hand with the piece of glass. They both stand up and stefan comes over to you "stefan are you ok your bleeding!" Stefan closes his hand "I'm fine y/n!" you pull his hand open and the cuts gone "wth I swear your hand was cut and there was blood" "I'm fine y/n I promise" stefan hugs you and goes back to the game.

The whole time your watching the game you can't help but think about stefans hand hand healing that quick and when you saw him in the graveyard when he saw the blood on your leg he left straight away not saying a word...
You started to worry, you got up and left hoping stefan wouldn't see you.
You arrive at the police station to see if they have any footage from like 100 years back to see and what your thinking could be true....

You find a news report from a while back which is filmed in front of a house that looks exactly like stefans. You zoom into the back of the video and see someone standing there and that person is stefan....

You sit there looking at the computer in shock. *your mind* How could this be possible? There's no way that it's actually stefan maybe it's just someone that looks like him but it doesn't add up I mean, when vicky had a bite mark on her neck and when stefan and a cut on his hand and he healed. I have a feeling the only way I'm gonna find out if I ask him.

You build up the courage to go to stefans house too see if it's rlly true or your just being paranoid.
You arrive at his house and knock on the door a few minutes later he answers. "What are you!?" You say with fear in your voice stefan walks closer to you and you back away "you know"
"no I don't" "you do otherwise you wouldn't be here" "it's not possible, it can't be" "everything you know is about to change are you ready for that?" "What are you!" Stefan pauses for a while...."I'm a vampire" you stand there in shock for a moment scared that he's gonna hurt you.
"I shouldn't have come" you start running to your car and stefan vamp speeds in front of you "how did you do that!" Stefan grabs your arms "y/n! there's so many things you need to know and understand! "Let go of me!" You rush to your car and back to your house.

"Are you oki hunny you seem scared?" "I'm fine mom I'm just going to my room" you run upstairs and are about to get your pajamas out "y/n!" You here his voice again and try to run out the door but stefan holds it shut Bacially pinning you to the door, at this point your terrified. *mind* How did he get inside your house the door downstairs was locked but then you remember....

~flashback~

You open your front door about to go to school earlier than usual when stefan was standing there, "sorry I was about to knock so I can give you this" he hands you your journal "well school isn't actually for another 30 minutes do u wanna come inside? "Sure"

~flashback end~

"I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you y/n" "when vicky had a bite mark on her neck and the rest of the "animal attack" those people that died were you!" "No no! that was damon my brother the one you met the other day I don't choose to survive on humans but still you knowing this dangerous so you have to promise me not to tell anyone okay?" You don't say anything you just nod "Well if you mean me no harm then go" you turn away from him and open the door and look back and he's gone.....