~First night together~

*Edited*
Stefan gets out of the car to walk inside and you follow "no! You don't get to make that decision for me, if you walk away it's for you because ik what I want.... stefan I love you" stefan feels tears in his eyes as he hears the words you just said.

Eventually stefan gives in and turns around coming back to you and kisses you passionately, you kiss him back and he takes you inside not departing his lips from yours. Stefan pins you to the wall and rubs his hands up and down your body, he picks you up and vamp speeds upstairs to his bedroom, he lays you on his bed and takes of your shirt and you take of his.
You feel stefans hand glide up your back unclipping your bra and throwing it on the floor he looks at your breasts hungrily and kisses and licks your chest area, he moves from your chest to your neck making you moan, stefan leaves kisses on your stomach as he unzips and unbuttons your jeans, he pulls your jeans off then you lean up on your elbows to get a better view of stefan,
he slowly takes off your underwear and admires the view for a while then kisses your inner thighs, a few seconds later you feel his tounge go inside of you a loud moan escapes your mouth as he works your area. "Stefan"
"don't stop" you grab the back of his head adding pressure.

A while later stefan stops and is about to take of his jeans but you stop him and do it for him, you slide his jeans of of him and notice he's already hard, you smirk and take his boxers off, at first your shocked from his size but soon enough you have his full length in your mouth, your bobbing up and down making stefan grunt and moan you do this for a few minutes.

You stop and stefan vamp speeds back on top of you, you feel his length at your entrance and without warning he trusts into you making you moan loudly not caring if anyone would hear "Oh stefan this feels good, don't stop" you say in a moan, you moan louder as stefan goes harder and deeper. Stefan takes one hand and grabs your breast adding pressure and his free hand on your waist.

A while later stefan pulls out of you and flips you over so your ass is facing him, once again you feel his length at your entrance and he trusts into you even harder than before. The sound of stefans balls clapping against your skin made you wet.

A few minutes pass and you feel stefan cum inside of you "This feels amazing y/n" stefan says while trying to catch his breath a while later stefan stops and lays next to you pulling the covers over you both "glad you didn't decide to move away?" You say while smiling and breathing fast "hell yes that was the best sex I've ever had" he says while smirking, you cuddle up to stefan as he wraps his arms around your waist and you both fall asleep peacefully.