𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Ranboo / Nathan's POV - First Person

!!TW!! || kelly (THIS IS WHAT U GUYS GET), implied manipulation

I agree with gogs, but thats aimed at u ppl

I sit in a bench at the park, where Kelly asked to meet. Questions are still running through my head- like why she wanted to meet, and why so all of a sudden? I had checked my backpack to see if my lemon notebook was still there, and it was, so she wasn't meeting me to give it back.

"Nathan!"

I look up from my shoes to see Kelly walking down the dirt path towards me.

Don't get me wrong- Kelly is a pretty thing. She reminds me of Chloe the Bratz doll and she has the personality of Chloé Bourgeois from that one show with the ladybug and the cat. [hehe :3]

However, she is as plastic as the doll and as fake as someone from a mythical show.

She reaches where I was sitting and I stand up.

"Hi Nathan," she smiles at me. She wasn't wearing her mask, but I was. (Can you blame me? I gotta be prepared)

"Hello," I say simply. "Did you want something?"

She frowns. The middle of her brow creases and I will laugh one day when she finally gets a wrinkle there. "I just wanted to hang out."

I raise an eyebrow. "You never just hang out, Kelly- especially with me. What do you want?" I ask again

"Can't I have a change of heart?" She pouts and I just shrug.

She sighs. "Well my friends ghosted me," she looks away. "I don't have anyone to hang out with anymore."

I instantly feel bad. I could say that she had brought that upon herself, but she looked so sad and lonely. But I'm a nice person. A nice person wouldn't make a sad person feel worse.

I just sigh inwardly and ask her if she wanted to get some ice cream.

She instantly lit up. "Yes, please!" (Oh, wow, she has manners. I didn't know that.) [oki, this is lowkey just me being passive aggressive to this poor girl LMAO]

┈⛧┈

She got pistachio and I got cookies and cream. It was almost sundown when we finished, and had we walked the perimeter of the park and we were nearing my house.

Hopefully she wont say anything, I thought, eating the last of my ice cream cone.

"Wait, is that your house?" She asked beside me.

For the love of God, I had to say something.

"Yeah," I say reluctantly, scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh, it's been a while since I talked to your mom!" She turns to me. "Can I see her?"

Kelly and I used to be neighbors before she moved to a high end estate. Mother liked Kelly's parents, but not Kelly herself. (Which I find funny)

Before I can say anything, she was at my door, knocking vigrously. My mom answered before I could steer Kelly away.

"Oh, hello," my mom said politely when she saw Kelly, then my pained face. 

"Mrs. Ronbré! Long time no see!" Kelly reached out, then pulled back. "I would hug you, but. . ."

"Yes," mom said, smiling thinly. "Would you like to come in?"

Kelly walked in with no hesitation and made a beeline for my room.

"Hold on, Kelly," I called out, struggling to take off my shoes. Then, I run infront of her and block her hand from turning the doorknob to my room. "My room under, uh, construction. They are painting in there and there are tons of toxic fumes, sooo. . ."

She just squints at me. "Nathaniel, don't lie to me." She pushes me out of the way and opens my door.

Inside, the first thing she sees is my gaming setup. Twitch was still open on one of the monitors and I wince. I knew I should have closed out of that tab. I follow her gaze and she looks at all my Legos and Minecraft figurines, then at my 100K YouTube plaque.

She walks to the plaque and traces where it says Ranboo. She looks at me. "You are Ranboo?"

I hesitate, then nod my head.

She turns back to my play button. I see her mind working behind her icy eyes and I just pray that she doesn't use this information against me. I then watch as she hardens her resolve and she turns to me. 

"You're famous?"

I nod.

She murmurs to herself, looking into space. She glances at me. "And you have a lot of money?"

"Yeah," I tell her quietly.

She stares at me then shakes her head, like she was trying to clear her mind. She checks her phone. "I better get home."

"Okay."

"Can I see you again after school, Monday?"

I sigh. It's not like I had a choice. "Sure."

With that, she exits my house.

I run my hand through my hair in frustration and I plop down in my chair.

"God, Nathan, what the heck have you donee," I ask myself angrily. I rip off my mask and throw it on my bed. It lands beside my phone.

I look at my phone. I get up from my unicorn chair and pick up my mobile.

Today was a terrible day, but at least I can talk to someone. Tommy and Tubbo would be sleeping in the UK right now, but I know someone I can call that's awake.

I dial her contact.

906 words

OH MY GOD LET ME WRITE EXTRA CHAPTERS

IF THIS KEEP GOING THEN I NEED TO WRITE AT LEAST 5 MORE CHAPTERS FOR CELEBRATION UPDATES

IM GOING TO TAKE A HIATUS TO WRITE SOONER OR LATER AND IM GONNA LEAVE U GUYS TO SUFFFEEEEEERRRR