VI

(Wilbur POV)
I walked towards Elisabeth now crying beside the kitchen Counter. Her knees and palms where scratched to the point of bleeding and her clothes being all dirty and ripped.
„Elisabeth, are you ok?" I asked quietly. She nodded, still looking away.
"Ellie I can tell your not ok" I hugged her trying to calm her down, which worked.
Her breathing became normal again and she un-tensed a bit.
"Now tell me, what happened?" I asked again.

"He found me" she just said while shivering in my grasp.
"What? who found you?" At this point I was already pretty concerned and confused.
"My ex boyfriend, Mike" she said still sobbing. I had no idea what was going on, to be honest I was getting more concerned and even a bit scared by the minute.
"Shhhh calm down it's gonna be just fine. Why don't you give me your backpack and jacket and sit on the sofa to calm down a bit, I'll be right there" I sad calmly.

Elisabeth proceeded to give me her stuff to put away and sat on the sofa.
I was mad at her. No mad at myself for letting her go, for not having been there to help her. But most of all i was mad at that Mike guy. Who was he and what did he do to her?
Of course I didn't show my anger, this would have only made the situation worse with my bad temper.

I got the first aid kit for her wounds and sat myself next to her.
I took out some disinfectant and a plaster.
When I was done cleaning her knee and hand wounds, I proceeded to sit next to her and put my arm around her.
She scooted further next to me so we where practically cuddling.
„Hey Ellie I think you should go to bed, you've got uni tomorrow" I spoke quietly. I heard a faint "mhm" from her and took that as a yes.

We stood up and walked to her room she was swaying from left to right from the mix of left over adrenaline and tiredness, as we walked to her room. I made sure she was feeling comfortable in her bed before heading out to go to my own room.

"Will",I heard her say quietly,"can you maybe, um stay here"
Luckily it was dark so she couldn't see me blush.
"Y-yea sure" I said more than a bit flustered.

I crawled under the her soft and warm covers next to her, making sure not to touch her, after all I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
To my surprise she turned around to where I was lying and snuggled into my side. To this I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight while playing with her long, red-brown hair for a wile.

(Elisabeth pov)

I nearly fell asleep when I felt Wilbur kiss my forehead.
"Good night Ellie, I really hope you're sleeping" he whispered.
Little did he know, I heard each and every word.

And like that we both fell asleep...

(Time skip next morning)
I woke up with a loud crash, i jumped up to see Will who hit his head on my doorframe.
"Ouch" he mumbled before noticing me being awake.
"Oh, good morning! I um made us breakfast" he said with a light blush on his face.
"Thanks, I'll be right there I'm just gonna get dressed" I smiled.

Will walked out of the room probably to the kitchen, so I decided to get out of bed and be a bit more productive.
I changed into a new pair of underwear, black biker shorts and a wine-red hoodie with a white rose printed on it, which my mum gave me. When I was done changing I walked to the kitchen to see what Wilbur was up to, before heading to my first day of university.

———————————————
A/n: sry for this short chapter i haven't posted in a while I thought I should just post this :)

Don't forget to drink and eat something!!! Love youuu