III

(Elisabeth POV)
I woke up on the sofa not knowing where I was at first, but then assumed that I've probably fallen asleep wile watching a movie the night before.

I went to my new room, trying not to make any noise. I got a notification that my streaming stuff should arrive in the next few hours so I took a quick shower and changed into some sweatpants and a shirt.

I went back to kitchen and made myself breakfast. 10min later, I heard someone yawning and Wilbur coming into the kitchen. He made himself some oatmeal and sat next to me.

"Good Morning" I greeted him.
"Morning, I have to go grocery shopping today so if you want you can come with m-" the doorbell rang. I assumed it was my package.

As I opened the door, a man wearing a brown uniform stood there. He had two large boxes where probably my streaming stuff was in.
"Hello, these packages the for a...miss brown?" He asked looking on his clipboard.
"Yes that's me" I replied
"I've got some time left. I can help you bring this packets Inside" he smirked.
"No thank you I can do that by myself" I smiled nervously.
"No really I insist" he put on a bigger smirk and took a step forward.
"Ummm... sorry could you not-"

(Wilbur POV)
I heard the delivery man get a bit intrusive so I stood up and went to the door noticing that Elisabeth was very uncomfortable.
"Everything ok?" I asked and put my arm around her. As I looked to the side I saw Elisabeth blush but didn't say anything to it.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you had a boyfriend" the man said and left.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I asked a tiny bid worried.

(Elisabeth POV)
"Yea no everything's good. Thank you" I said smile. I noticed my checks were burning red so I tried to look away not to embarrass myself further.

(Wilbur POV)
'She's really cute when she blushes' I thought to myself. Seeing her light skin with with gorgeous freckles all over the place and parts of her wavy red brown hair on her face.
I tried not to stair to long so I didn't make it obvious I already had sort of feelings for the girl I front of me.
Wait feelings?! No I can't have feelings for Elisabeth! I just met her... right?

"Do you want to come grocery shopping with me? I'm going to go in like 25min" I asked her
"Yea sure I'm going to put these packages in my room and put my shoes on" she said and disappeared in her room.

I went into my room and straight up face planted into my bed.
'Ahhhhhh, what the fawk is up with me' I asked myself. I got up and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready. I put on an orange hoodie and some black jeans and finished my outfit off with some white Nike Air Force 1's.

I went back to the kitchen and saw Elisabeth looking out the window wile waiting for me.
"Are you ready?" I asked her.
She just nodded and opened the door. I made sure to lock the door behind me.
I opened my car and we stepped into it.
"Here, you can have the aux cord" I told her.
To my surprise she put on one of my songs. Sex sells.

A few moments later she turned to me, "you know, you really sound like that guy from that song"
I didn't know how to reply because I was the person singing in that song so I just said "yea, so that is actually me singing".

She stared right into my soul like a living lie detector "no your not"
"Yea I really am" I just said.
"Wow, I imagined you'd be much more i don't know... wired?" What did she say?
"What made you think I was wired?" I asked.
"Idk I thought the people my brother watched were weird" she explained
"Well.. am I?" I smirked wile laughing a bit
"No! I think your cute"
"What?"
"Oh nothing"
Did she just say I was cute? WHAT? Omg Will stop it now, you're being dumb! Hopefully this is gonna end soon..

—————————————————
A/n: short chapter ik ik... but next chapter will be longer, promise!

Oh and drink and eat something and stay healthy!!! Ly <3