Chapter 8

Took you a few minutes as you then shook his shoulder carefully "I-inupi-san, your boyfriend would like you to wake up please..". No reaction nor answer. Again you shook his shoulder "I-inupi-san-", suddenly he grabbed your wrist then pinned you down. "Who? What you want?" he glare at you in threatening way, you flinched as you could feel his grab become tightened by seconds. "Y-you are hurting me. K-koko-san told me to wake you up", you winced as you could feel your wrist felt like it was about to break from how tight he gripped it. Took him long until he let go of you, seems he was still half asleep. You quickly pulled your hand away from him and quickly back away, before hurriedly pushed him aside and walked out the room. You looked at your wrist, you could see how it started to form a bruise. Your tears almost fell but you quickly wiped it away. You pulled your long sleeve, trying to cover it but you could feel your wrist throbbing in pain. Walking back to the living room, you saw Koko already start eating. He saw you walking while keeping your head down. "What's wrong? What took you so long? Did he wake up?" he asked as he saw you sit at the other chair quite far from him. "I'm just a little tired. Yeah.. He is awake" you gave him a small smile before grabbing your food and starting eating. Didn't long after that, Inupi joined the both of you. You pretty much remain silent the whole time while Koko and Inupi are having a small talk. "She thought we are gay", koko spoke out of blue. ''You almost get choked by your food when you hear Koko say that. "I don't like d**k. I'd rather die than be your boyfriend, koko. " you looked up at both of them dumbfounded. Koko seems to have a mixed feelings about it, it seems he felt sorta offended "What the fuck. I would be the greatest boyfriend every gay could dreamed of if I want to". "Are you gay then?" Inupi looked at him back. "You wanna die, Inupi?" you could see Koko getting upset by the answer. "I will kill you first. Ah.. About the report-", "Not here, inupi. Let's talk about it after this..''Koko stopped him as he glanced at you. Feel them glancing at you, you just keep your head down and back eating your food as quickly as you could. Once you finished your foods, you excuse yourself and bring your suitcase and your backpack to the bedroom where Inupi was asleep before. Saw that, inupi looked at koko with surprised looks "She is going to your bedroom, Koko.". "So what?" He looked back at inupi that still a bit confused "Did she know it's your room?". "Of course she isn't.." Koko smirked as he just watched you went inside the room "Where is the fun if I told her..".

You have zero ideas what is going on outside the room. Taking a shower and changing into something more comfortable and applied some salve for your bruised wrist, you looked around after putting all the scattered clothes on the floor that you assume it's all his dirty clothes into the basket at the corner of the room. Seems your slow brain hasn't fully noticed it yet. "Let's put them inside that wardrobe then.." you mumbled to yourself as you took out your clothes and put them on the bed before opening the wardrobe. You froze when you saw it's full of his clothes. Minutes passed as you closed it again "Ah.. This must be his spare wardrobe.. I should ask him later..", you have a bad feelings and pretty much know that this is probably his room, yet you are in denial as you put your clothes back inside your suitcase. You try to convince yourself that this isn't his room. You lay on the bed, pulling the blanket to cover your body and just ready to sleep for the night. Just when you are about to fall asleep, you heard the door opened. You saw him walking inside after closing the door. You stare at him with confused looks on your face. Your brows furrowed when you saw him start unbuttoning his shirt without a care in the world. "What is it? Are you into stripping? Keep staring and I will charge you money for that" he spoke as he glanced at the startled you, while he took off his shirt and just toss it on the floor. You fast sit up with a red face, covering your eyes with your hands, but yet those fingers still leave fe gaps, you of course have curiosity of man body, after all you just a mere human and no saint, "H-h-hold up!!!! W-what do you think you are doing?! T-this is my room!!". "I'm about to take shower and this isn't your room. This is mine. I'm being generous and letting you use it too. I only have 1 bedroom" He smirked at you as you gasped, shocked hearing what he said. "B-b-but we agree t-t-t-t-t-that we won't do night activity! I'm not gonna-", he chuckled as he cut you off "Who said I'm gonna DO you huh? You never said we may not share the bed. You only said no sex. Besides, I'm not into girls that are... well..". You could feel his eyes glance to your chest then back to you "....I like melon rather than a steamed bun..". You glare at him as you cover your chest with the blanket. He just then left you sitting there as he headed to the bathroom. You don't know whether you have to feel relieved that he said he didn't intend to lay a finger on you but god how you also feel upset and offended when he compared your chest to a steamed bun. "What a jerk...they will grow..soon.." you mumbled to yourself, trying not to sulk and comforting yourself, while patted your chest "...soon..". You thought you won't be able to sleep because you are wary of him and how you've saw him topless like that but no, the moment you back lay your head on the pillow, you are immediately gone.

-Koko's POV-

He wonders how flustered she must be knowing he will sleep in the same bed tonight. The thought of her expression and how flustered she is, enough to made him chuckled, "How cute...". Just when he thought he would have his fun on teasing her more, he saw her already fast asleep "You fucking kidding right..". He sighed in disappointment but then chuckled to himself "This idiot... You aren't supposed to be this carefree.. The hell is wrong with you...". He lay beside her as he sighed. Apparently, he is the one that is unable to sleep. It's been three hours and he is still wide awake. He looked at her sleep soundly, 'She looked exhausted..'. His hand was about to reach her, when she turned around and facing him. That sure startled him a little, he could feel his heart pounding a little when saw her sleeping face that close. His hand stroked her cheek, yet that didn't wake her up. Suddenly he remembered Inupi words [She is not Akane, koko..]. He quickly pulled his hand away as he cussed under his breath quietly. Turning around, he stared at the ceiling. Losing in thought, still wondering if he really wants to move on or the feelings he has for her only due to feeling in debt for the help she gave him in the past. The past that she doesn't even remember. "...dammit.." he sighed in frustration as he closed his eyes for a moment before he back again looked at her "...one year..huh..shall I really let you stay that long..".

-End of Koko's POV-