Chapter 17

The time you woke up, you could hear the small sounds of phone keypads, someone clearly texting beside you and it annoyed the hell out of you. Your eyes were still a bit blurry when you looked around, 'White room.. Ah this smell.. Hospital..'. You then remember as your hands quickly touch your stomach, the bulge still there. "Ah you are awake.. How are you feeling, y/n?" that familiar soft voice, asked full of concern, seems he has put his phone away. You saw his face full of worries as then you felt how gentle his hand stroke your head. "What are you doing here.." your voice cracked as you felt like you were about to cry again "Aren't you have enough? I-" Not letting you finish your sentence, you feel his other hand gently take hold of one of yours. "Hear me out will ya? Please.. Give me a chance.." you are a bit surprised when you hear him throwing aside his high pride. You know how much pride he has and you know he isn't the one who beg or plead desperately like that. You sighed as if you just wanted to get over it, you pretty much knew what he wanted to say "Fine.. Make it quick. But first, I won't abort this child. Second, I won't force you for child support money or ask for any other money from you..". You could see how those words cut his heart as he sighed, "You got it all wrong, y/n.. I..Please forgive me. I took you for granted.. Only when you left, I realised that you are my everything.". You bite your lips, trying your best to stay strong as you feel your heart wavering. "I thought I was still in love with Akane but that isn't it. It's the guilt for being unable to help her out. I did love her but then you come... I thought at first my feelings for you were just some fleeting feelings like with any other girls. I know I'm probably the worst boyfriend you ever had.. But you.. Telling how beautiful you are and how dear you are to me yet also ends up hurting you.. You are trying to fix me and I'm scared.. I'm scared what if I'm losing you.. Scared if I end up too attached to you. You know what kind of scum and how cursed I'm yet you are still loving me even when it hurts.. I know why you left.." he could see your tears streaming down your cheeks. "When you really left that day. I realised, ah.. It's too late. I love you more than I love Akane. I thought letting you go was the best way for both of us. Yet every single time, your warmth.. Your voices.. I felt like I'm getting insane, y/n. I never knew nor realised that you are my world. My sunshine. I know you probably won't forgive me. I know how late this is already.. But I love you, y/n. I'll do anything.. I will even leave the gang if that means you are willing to take me back..". Hearing all that, your heart aches. You still deeply love him despite how he treated you "What are the chances this won't happen again.. If this happened again, Koko.. I don't think I could survive it again". "I swear this won't happen again, y/n. I meant it. I always keep my words.. If it's you.. Y/n.. Marry me..." he looked at you right into your eyes. You could see how serious and determined he is.