The Crash

.

.
-Hazel-
*2 months later*
.
"I'm going out babe" I was now dating Issac. I made a huge mistake to let him go.

"Where?" He asked. Niall's name was changed to Noah. I couldn't stand to call him Niall. He reminded me of Niall. Oh and he decided to not fill out the divorce form so...

"I'm going with Perrie to the Mall". He nodded and I went out to wait for her.

"Hey!" She said as I entered the car. I was the last one to enter the car.

"So how's you and Niall?" Marisa asked.

"I don't know I haven't talked to him in a long time so..." I said.

"That's cool" she simply said.

"Hold on!!!" Perrie yelled because a guy got in front of us.

We then crashed.
.

.
-Niall-
.
"Niall, Niall please...!" Zayn had called me.

"Bro calm down what happened?" I said through the phone.

"Perrie, she, she, she got in a car crash!" He screamed.

"What!? Who else was in the car?" I was worried.

"Marisa, Sophia, Eleanor, and Hazel" instantly I fell to my knees once I heard Hazel's name.

"What?!" I yelled.

"I'm out here. Come on!" He said.

I grabed my coat and left.
.

.
On the way to the hospital I saw Zayn crying. I hated seeing him like this. "How did this happen?" I asked.

"Well.They.Were.Going to the mall...then-then-then this happened" he hiccuped.
.

.
As we arrived to the hospital. I wanted to cry do bad. It was the hospital where Hazel gave birth to Niall and Bella. I miss her.
.
"Perrie Edwards" Zayn told the receptionist.

"Room 5" she let us in.
.
Once we entered Zayn fell to the ground he broke down into tears.

"Why? Why?" He kept saying to himself. I helped him up and to Perrie.

"Please wake up babe" he griped her hand and whispered to her.

Perrie had really bad bruises. Zayn had said she was driving. She had a broken lip. Her head was wrapped in a big bandage and she had stitches on her head. One of her eyes was purpleish. She looked bad.

Then it ocured to me...Hazel. "Zayn...buddy...I'll be right back" I told him. He nodded and I left.

"Hazel Rivera" I said to the receptionist.

"Room 4" she was right next to Perries room.
.
I entered. I totally broke down. I collapsed to the floor. Crying. How is this possible. Hazel had a broken lip as well and stitches on her arm, but that was it.

I came closer to her.

*Beep Beep*

The monitor was all that was herd in the room, apart from my crying.

I held her hand tightly. "Everything will be ok" I whispered to her. I then kissed her. Both on the lips and the top of her head.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards me and Hazel.

"What are you doing here?" Someone said. I turned around to see Issac. He was holding Niall.

"What are you doing here and with my baby? Come here Niall" I asked and reached my arms to him. Issac only backed away.

"One, Niall isn't his name anymore. Hazel couldn't stand calling him Niall James after what you did to her so she changed it to Noah. And two, im here because she's my girlfriend" Noah?!? GIRLFRIEND?!?

He moved me aside and walked to Hazel. He stood there. I could hear his sobs. He leaned in and kissed her. Issac then put Noah on top of Hazel. Instantly my son hugs her.

Boy he's grown.

I remember when that was me. With my family. Now I'm stuck with stupid Alice.
.

.
When I was out of the room I saw Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. All tearing up.

I walked towards them.
.

.
"Louis Tomlinson?" The nurse called out. We all stood up and walked towards the nurse.

"Yeah" he wipped his tears.

"Eleanor woke up. If you wanna go see her" a smile gets on his face.
.

.
As we walked in I saw Eleanor weakly smiling. Louis ran to her and gave her a hug. But being careful not to hurt her.

"How did this happen?" He started crying again.

"Don't cry baby boy. A stupid guy got in our way...so we crashed....wait where are the others?" She asked looking around.

"Still sleeping you could say" I said.
.

.
Night cane soon. Louis was still with Eleanor. He was sleeping or staying in there with her. The rest waited outside.

I hope Hazel wakes up.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Poor Niall

Sorry I haven't updated yet.

Bye my pretties