Planing (girls edition)

Speed

(Hazel's p.o.v)

Today Perrie, Sophia, Eleanor, Katlyn, and Me were going to look for a perfect wedding dress.
********
When we got there Katlyn showed me a dress to put on. It was a beautiful mermaid wedding dress.

Ones I came out she and the girls changed their minds and shook their heads no. We seriously need help so we asked the people how worked there.

First I put on a wavy dress
Perrie- To wavy

Eleanor- To puffy

Sophia- A little exaggerated

Katlyn- To princessy

We all laughed at Katlyns comment so I tried another dress.

This one was all straight, no puffyness or jewels it was simple.

No one said anything they all quickly shook No.

The last dress I remember putting on was a not so puffy wedding dress. I loved it and so did the girls. And the shoes where white as well and they had roses on the side.
****
We next arrived to pick out bridesmaid dresses.

The clerk which obviously didn't have good taste showed us orange dresses. Then we saw blue ones but they weren't as good as they looked in the book. Then we saw red ones but they were all out. But after all that we choose purple ones. They looked beautiful on the girls.
****
What was left was the make-up and hair but I all ready had all that planed. It was curly so in a week I go with Liza and do my hair. For my make up  it will be a surprise that the girls will do. I was a ok with that, I trust them, most of the time.
***********
A/
Sup
So this is the girls edition to preparing the wedding
But I promise that the boys edition will come in a few minutes