Moving To Our New Home

(Hazels p.o.v)

***1 day later***

'Knock knock' I heard the door so I opened it probably it was Niall I thought "Ready to go" my sister and mom asked me "Yeah" I said so I grabbed my bags and went to the car.

"So how was your date with Niall" my little sister asked me I blushed a little I am easily blush "It was fun, oh and Niall technically asked me out" I said "How" my sister asked

"Well the ticket lady was flirting with him and he said that he had a girlfriend and said it was me, then the candy guy asked me
if he could have my number and Niall asked me if he was bothering me he even called me babe and he graved me by my waist and kissed me" I said excited

"Wow sounds like you had a great time" my mum said I just smiled and said yes.
***************
We were finally at our new house it was beautiful and it was 2 floors just like our last house.

I took the second room to the right.
When I entered and it was roomy,
it was nice. I started putting on a white shirt and jeans I really didn't want to paint my room. Next I put some news paper on the wooden floor and opened a white colored paint and started painting it was a lot of fun. When I was finished I let the paint dry and I picked out a grey crop top shirt and some dark jeans and took a shower.

I took my cloths off and ran into the bath tub feeling the cold air hit my smooth skin. I put on my favorite strawberry shampoo and then my strawberry conditioner. Then I got out and put my clothes on and went down stairs.

"Honey your new bed is in the story now also your sisters and
my so we are going to pick them
up later" my mum said "Ok" I answered

**20 minutes later**

"Hello what can I do for you" the store manager asked us " We are here to pick up our furniture" my mum said "Ok what your names" he asked "Loren, Alondra, and Hazel" my mom answered "Ah here you go" the store manager said giving us our brand new beds "Thank you" we said leaving.
*****************************
When we got home I started cleaning the news paper off the floor and starting constructing my new bed.

When I was done I added decorations. I added some baby blue curtains that matched my baby blue sheets, black drawers, a lamp, and a desk with another little lamp and my laptop. It was beautiful.
***********************
(Lauren's p.o.v)

I quickly ran to my room constructed my bead with flower shears, white curtains, 2 pink drawers, and a desk with a lamp to do my homework. Finally I added One Direction posters.

When I was done I decided to go look at my older sisters room. When I entered I was amazed it was beautiful it suited my sister.
****************
(Hazels p.o.v)

I just saw my little sister entered and I kiked her out I hope she isn't as nosey now. The thing I loved I bout my room mostly was my window that leaded to the front yard. I was distracted later of my thinking of me and Niall dating and he climbing on my window when I got a call I wonder who it was.
********************************
END OF STORY

Hope you liked this one better

Update tomorrow

Bye