The Flight

(Hazel p.o.v)

"Wake up!" My little sister lauren woke me up "We're leaving in 10 minutes!" My sister was exited that  we were moving from Seattle to London 'cause my mom got an amazing job offer so we had to move.

I got out of bed and finished packing. After I finished I went to take a bath. As I finished I put on a baby blue shirt with white short and my gold colored flats. I went down stairs to eat breakfast but I wasn't as hungry so I ate a bit of mixed fruit and some orange juice. When I finished we left to the airport.

***************

We were currently sitting and waiting for our flight to be called. 5 minutes later I saw my ex-boyfriend Issac coming toward us I really love him but l had to break up with him 'cause a long distance relationships wouldn't work.

"Flight 12 to London is now boarding into the plane" the lady said.

"Stop don't go" he said. "Your eighteen you can stay"

"You have to understand that I have to go" I said

"But I-" I cut him off  with a kiss

"Sorry I have to go" I could tell his heart was breaking but I had to go

I sat in a window seat in the plain thinking about Issac if he hates me now or if he will move on and forget about me but I couldn't ask him now the plain was already flying.

Now my only concern is how much different is London 'cause I've never been to London. I was so nervous. So I thought I should probably sleep to calm all this tension down plus my sister woke me up so I was tired.

---------------------------------------

END OF THE CHAPTER

Hope you guys like it

This is my first time so yeah

Update later

*Stay Awesome*