Chapter 10

You could see him offering you his hand to take. Bite your lips, you took his hand again. You could see a relieved smile on his face. "I won't let you down. Let's go. Everyone is waiting." couldn't even answer him, he easily lifts you up and carries you while running away. "W-what's going on, m-mitsuya-san?!" You hold onto him as you are still confused with everything. Most important things are how he could get inside and how did he know where to go. You saw him run towards a gate. There is your aunt standing. At first you looked shocked and afraid she would shout out but to your surprise, she is the one that opened the gate for you and let both of you pass by. You could see her give you a small smile. It looks more like a smile where one will parted away forever. Your heart somehow ached but what surprised you more is how many bikers are wearing montsuki haori hakama and they all have someone wearing Shiromuku wedding kimono. "W-wait chifuyu-san?! B-baji-san?!" you blinked in surprise when you saw chifuyu wearing shiromuku and baji wearing montsuki haori hakama. You looked around, you saw his friends all dressed up with either montsuki haori hakama or shiromuku. Even Mikey is there with takemichi. Draken with Emma. You then heard that someone from the house shouted that the bride had been kidnapped. "Ah. They found out faster than granny and aunt had calculated. " Mitsuya sighed as he let you sit on his bike before he got on and turned his bike on. "Well, I 'm counting to you all" he looked at his friends before they all drove away. Hold tight onto him, you still try to process everything. What is actually going on. You could see indeed how enraged your grandfather was as he told his men to try to find which one you are from all those decoys. It sure was a long ride until he stopped. You looked around as you were wondering where you were. "This is one of the Toman hideout.. No one will find us here..I will explain everything inside. Your sister.. She is here too" he got off the bike as he helped you get down. "S-sister here too? H-how?' you looked up at him as you let him help you get down from his bike.

The time you went inside the building, you could see all his friends that seemed to arrive ahead of you two after playing tag with your family. You felt relief that none of them got caught. You saw your sister as you hugged her, it's been years since you saw her or heard anything from her. She started to explain everything. How their aunt actually helped despite the abuse she implicting to them. "Because if grandpa heard we aren't punished properly.. They will brand us.. I.. received one because aunt didn't punish me" your sister showed you the family crest scar on her arm. You gasped when you saw that. "Everytime the child makes mistakes.. The parents or the guardian will receive the same punishment. That is why aunt insists on taking us in instead of letting grandma take us" hearing that, it means every time your aunt hits you, she will receive the same punishment for every small mistake you made. "Knowing you could run away too.. It meant aunt was still alive.. Thank god.."your sister sighed in relief. Your sister starts to tell you everything, how your parents tried to get both of you out of that place but end up dying in a car accident that was arranged by your own grandfather. "Grandma is unable to help because they keep close eyes to her.." you mumbled in realisation. No wonder your aunt only hits you if someone is around. Those people have been your grandfather's eyes and ears. "But let's not dwell in it.. It's your wedding day..." your sister gave you a weak smile. Your cheeks turned red as you turned around and saw him gave you a gentle smile. "I'm pretty much still a miko~ And my husband here is a priest. So we are all good here!" your sister chirped as you couldn;t help chuckled. Never in your wildest dreams would you get married at the hideout of a biker's gang. Following the shinto ceremony step by step. The time he lifts up your veil, he feels like his breath has been taken away. Your cheeks turned red the time your eyes met his. You gave him your sweetest smile. Exchanging the rings, you could feel his lips give you a soft kiss. "I told you.. I will break you free.." he grinned at you as you couldn't help but chuckled. "I love you, y/n.. Don't you ever doubt that" you smiled brightly "I love you too, Takashi..".

A year passed and you heard how both your aunt and your grandma had passed away. They said your aunt died due to robbery and your grandma died due to food poisoning and her old age made it hard for her to recover. You know well that's all only a cover up. You knew someone ended them both because they both helped you and your sister to escape that hell.