school trip (fluff)

Luna, Toni and Sofie are in their room sleeping.
it's 3pm and they just came back from a trip to the city on the school trip they are on for the week.
Toni wakes up to the sound of someone knocking at the door. "Ugh", she groans "who is that now."
They hear another knock. "Just open the god damn door you zombie. luna is still knocked out." Sofie  yawns.
Toni manages to get to the door without falling over and opens.

"Hi sleepy heads" It's Kiara. Lunas girlfriend.
"Haha funny. come on in that bitch is still dead." Toni explains as she opens the door completely.
Now Sofie is up too and walks to the door with a smirk. "We'll leave you two lovebirds alone", she grins.
Kiara rolls her eyes but both Sofie and Toni know that she's happy about it because the two of them haven't had much time alone yet.

When the door closed behind them kiara lays down behind her girlfriend who has her back turned to her, but as kiara puts her arm around luna she turns around and snuggles up to kiaras chest. Kiara places a gentle kiss on Lunas forehead and starts playing with her hair. She looks at the beauty in her arms.
"I love you" she whispers.
Kiara has a soft smile on her lips. She feels safe. She puts her face in Lunas hair taking in the scent of her girlfriend, enjoying the moment.

"Hey." she hears a soft, sleepy voice say. "Good morning sleeping beauty."
Luna blushes at the nickname and burries her face in kiaras chest.
"You're adorable baby."
Luna blushes even more. "Stoopp", she mumbles.
"I know you love it and you know I'm telling the truth." Kiara exclaims.
"wait where are the others?" Luna asks. "they gave us some time alone" Kiara explains as she gives her girlfriend a kiss on the hair.
Luna lifts her head wanting a real kiss. Kiara leans down kissing her girlfriend. As they start making out they hear the door open.

"Seriously?!" Luna groans and lets her head fall back on the bed.
"Oh wow gremlin you're awake." Toni jokes. Luna scoffs. "Wow someone's pissed off. Did we interrupt you making out or what?" Sofie laughs at Tonis joke.
"Well if you really want to know-" "Oh god no!" Toni exclaims as Sofie raises her hands and Luna puts a hand over her girls mouth. "Anyway we just came here to tell you that Mr. Kray wants to talk to the class. Sorry guys."

Kiara and Luna aren't in the same class so Kiara just says "I'll wait here-", she looks at Sofie and Toni and adds "-if that's okay with you."
"Of course.. as long as your girlfriend gets her fat ass out of bed now."
"Okay okay I'm getting ready chill."
Luna get clothes and gets changed in the bathroom really quick.
When she comes out again she gives Kiara a quick kiss and says "I'll see you in a bit babe."
She kisses her again, runs her hand through her hair and turns around to leave.

That was a lot of fluff. I hope you liked it and I'll glady take recommendations. Thanks for everyone who's reading my story and I'm sorry if they're not really good. I'll try to update more often but i can't promise.

~561 words