Surprise (fluff i think)

heyy I'm lou, 16, thanks for reading my story, I'm not really good at writing and English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if i made any grammar or spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions for stories and corrections for any spelling mistakes.

Brooklyn is sitting in her frontyard, in her favorite chair, reading a book.
When she reads she's in her own world, forgetting all her troubles.
Mostly the fact that her girlfriend Kira is living three hours away and couldn't come over this weekend as usually planned.

"I'm so sorry brooke I won't make it. My mom is forcing me to go to tutoring for my math grades. Again I'm really sorry" she recalls hearing the voice of her beautiful girlfriend apologize on the end of the phone.

Of course she was sad, she looked forward to being w kira again, she feels safe around her, but she knows the mom of her girlfriend and how important grades are to her so she understands it.

"It's fine my love you'll just come over some other time." she answered.

So she plans to spend her weekend reading books, doing her chores and practicing her singing and dancing skills.
She's in her schools glee club and sectionals are on the upcoming weekend. Another reason she was sad that kira couldn't come she was her biggest supporter.

it's Friday and as she's sitting there, reading hunger games, she hears a voice.

"Brooke!" she knows that voice, she'd recognize it in a crowd with hundreds of people. It's kiras.

"it can't be. You're going crazy."

"well you seem perfectly sane to me," she hears kiras voice again.

She looks up and there she is. The girl she'd choose over anyone.

"Baby?! What are you doing here? i thought-" she exclaimes but stops to jump up and hug her girlfriend.

"My mom let me go. She forgot sectionals was this weekend and she knows how important my support is to you. So she let me go under the condition that I'll study more when i get back."

Brooklyn let's go of her girlfriend and looks up, she's a little smaller than kira.

"I missed you so much kie" she says with a tear rolling down her face.

"i know, i missed you too babe. But I'm here now and we'll have the most amazing weekend."

She wipes away Brooke's tear and puts a piece of the brown hair that loosened out of her girlfriends bun and puts it behind her ear. She looks into her girlfriends eyes leans down and kisses her.

So that was my first one shot, i don't really know if that's considered fluff so someone please tell me in the comments 😅.
i hope you like it and if you have any suggestions to make it better or any requests for the next one shot I'm open for anything :).
Idk if I'll be able to publish because I'm away on a school trip for the week but I'll try.