Maruveedu 🥺❤️

And he held me protectively and I sobbed in his embrace and he kissed my hair and calmed me down and I broke off from our hug , but still Ashwin held me in his embrace and we looked at them !

Raghu : Ashwin , please come in pa !

Ashwin : Thanks uncle !

    He said taking me with him and we stood in the living room !

Raghu : We were extremely expecting u ! It's our luck that you came here ! Maa , go and prepare dinner for them ! Mappillai came home for First time ! Kirti maa , show your husband our home !

   He acted coy unaware of the fact that Ashwin know about him !

Ashwin : It's ok uncle ! I had dinner and I think kirti too ! We will like to change and get rest !

   He said and ...

Raghu : Ahh ok pa ! Maa show them that room !

Me : No need ! I will stay where I always stayed ! We don't need master bedroom !

Amma : But maa ....

Me : Ashwineey , u come with me!!

    I said grabbing his hands and going inside my room ! And when we went I closed the room slightly and glared at him !

Me : Ashwineey , u come with me!!      I said grabbing his hands and going inside my room ! And when we went I closed the room slightly and glared at him !

Me : Why are you here ?

Ashwin: Shouldn't I be with my wife !

Me : No need ! U go home ! U won't be comfortable in this bed ! And moreover u will have lots of people waiting for you !

    I said extremely angry and Ashwin saw me and stepped closer to me , with him drenched and with me drenched , he stepped even closer and I was pressed against the wall breathing hard !

Ashwin : She came to me to talk after the meeting , when suddenly a important client came there ! And I left the phone in my cabin and she might have answered when I was not there ! As soon as I saw she was talking in my mobile and the caller id is u with this much calls I got home afraid ! U weren't there and your mobile was switched off and I called pavi and she said u will be here ! I directly came from there , my car was punctured ! I parked it on the sidelines and came to u ! I didn't do anything wrong , and no-one will be waiting for me ! Promise !

   He said looking at me intently and I nodded ! My breath was ragged from the distance ! When suddenly he bent closer to me and I gasped !

Ashwin : Shh ! Your stepfather is watching us due to little ajared door !

Me : U ..are.. kissing me .....

Ashwin : I am not ! My thumb is between our lips ! My lips didn't even touch yours !

    He said and I breathed harder and he got away from me !

Ashwin : He went !!

  I saw him blushing hard , with him in this much proximity makes me so weak !