Husband to Boyfriend ?! 🤩😇❤️

And I sat on the bed beside pavi ! I felt sad , awkward , everything ! Every kind of emotions ! And she was angry and sad ! And ...

Me : Pavi , what happened ?

Pavi : No anni , I am trying to be patient with him , but he is testing my patience too much !

Me : What did anna do ?

Pavi : I have been asking to him for getting married for a year but he is saying something and always changing the topic ! Even today amma ( Rajeev's amma ) called us and asked about getting married and I said we will for soon ! But he fought with me after that asking why I did tell to amma we will get married soon ! And it started to develop the fight and I asked him out of frustration that whether he truly love me or is it some fun for him ! Because he is clearly avoiding the topic of marriage ! We aren't young ! I am already 28 and he is 30 , I waited all this years to not compel him ! But he is doing like this , it makes me doubt whether he want to live with me or not !

  She said breaking down and I hugged her consoling her !

Me : It's not like this pavi ka ! What if he is trying to settle down for u ! Maybe he wants to settle in his life and get married to you ! Maybe he wants to treat u so good that he is postponing your marriage ! That's it ! I can see Anna really loves you ! And u know that too ! Maybe he needs some more time ! Just few ! Please....

   She thought about my words and nodded and I hugged her !

Pavi ka : Thanks anni ! I really needed someone to vent this out ! That's why I came here !

Me : It's ok ka ! Nothing is more important than you ! ( It's true though , consoling her is important for me than being with him now ! 🤗) 

Pavi ka : Love you anni ! I will sleep in the couch u can sleep here !

Me : No need ! The bed is large enough to sleep for both of us ! So sleep here ! Did u have anything ?

Pavi : Yeah , we ate ! After that only we fought !

Me : Ok ! Take some rest ! I will go and have something to eat and come back !

  I said truly meaning it because I am so hungry ! To the core ! This Ashwineey made me shout and drained all my little energy left from work too ! And I went out to see Ashwin coming out of his room exactly and we both smiled !

Me : Ashwineey , couples goals ah ?

Ashwin : Maybe ! So how is she now ?

Me : Better ! I said Anna is working to settle down and marry her and made her sleep ! 

Ashwin : He told the Same reason u said ! He want to never make her regret marrying him ! He wants to treat her the way she deserves ! And said he needs some more time !

Me : Both love eachother so much , but I don't understand why they fight over small things !

Ashwin : Love is complicated right ! Acquiring a true love is tough but living a happy life with them throughout our life is the toughest !

Me : Yes Ashwineey ! Don't worry I won't leave you ! Even if u ask me to leave from your life , I will not go ! Promise !

   I said and he smiled and kissed my forehead and...

Ashwin : Come let me make u something to eat ! U are hungry !

   I looked at him shocked !

Me : How did you know ?

Ashwin : I am your husband maa ! I know what u are feeling !

Me : Really ? What am I feeling now ?