Press meet 🎙️🎥📸

We all reached Ashwin's cabin !

Rajeev anna : Dei pothum da ! Let her down !

   He said while I blushed and Ashwin placed me gently on the chair ! And I sat comfortably !

Pavi : How are you feeling anni ? Do u need plaster for ur ankle ??

Me : Nooo !

  I said while All looked at me intently !

Priya : So u are not injured , what we predicted is right !

   She said while others chuckled a little and I saw Ashwin , who gave me a , " we got caught " look making me blush !!

Sakthi : Dei , what if someone took a picture of u and published it to media ! It will cause some unwanted social gossips!!

Ashwin : Dei she is my wife ! What gossip will it cause ?

   They all looked at eachother again and again while me and Ashwin exchanged confused looks !

Rajeev : Here , look at this article !

   Rajeev anna handed his mobile to Ashwin who saw that and stood stiff and I got up and went beside him ! He handed the mobile over to me and I saw that ! It had a photo of Ashwin in a hospital room with Divya ! And it was captioned , " The reason behind our Heartbreaker Ashwin is finally found , seems like they both are still in contact , what does it leave for our Mrs.Ashwin to ? Is she aware of the fact that she is being cheated ? " It had Ashwin and Divya's love story but most of all and they were tarnishing Ashwin's name a lot ! I was getting angry and I gave back the mobile to anna ! Ashwin was thinking deeply and I held his hand !

Me : What are we going to do ??

Ashwin : I..I. Don't know ! Who took this picture ? And how do they know about me and Divya ? No-one from my side will do this , what if her friends did this ? What do they benefit from this ?

   He was kind of stuttering and I looked at my friends who nodded leaving us some privacy ! I pulled him and made him sit on his chair and stood opposite to him ! He was avoiding my gaze , I held his cheeks in both my hands ! And made him look at me !

Me : Shh Ashwineey ! Stop overthinking this ! And even yesterday night I fought with u because u said I am not trusting u and not because u visited her ! This stupid article won't make me believe that my husband cheated ! Understand ?

   I asked and he saw me teary and hugged my waist resting his head on my stomach ! I was carassing his hair !

Me : Relax baby ! We can handle this pretty easily ! Just don't let them get to u ! I am here ! The only one who should worry about that article is me , I trust you so much !

   I said and he saw my eyes still hugging me !

Ashwin : Do u trust me this much ?

Me : Ashwineey !

Ashwin : Seri seri sorry ! I know u trust me ! But I thought u will get angry for this article ! I was worried about it !

Me : Yes , I am definitely angry !

   He got away from me and looked at me sadly and I chuckled !

Me : Not u maa ! That publisher who published this article !! It's time to show the power of Mr and Mrs A !

   I said and he chuckled a little making me smile !

Me : Good boy ! This is how I want to see you always !

Ashwin : Are u this much angry when it comes to me ??

Me : Yes baby ! No-one should make u sad , only I have the rights , I will make u go crazy !